Forum

Author   Comment   Page 10 of 17     «   Prev   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   Next   »
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #136 
Oh Ginger what a sweet picture of Boo watching the many wonders with a perfect view❣️

Reply with quote  #137 
I hope Boo is happy and looking down on you what a beautiful little doggy, it’s been nearly a year since my Lilly left us I can’t believe I,m saying that, it feels like yesterday oh how I miss her kisses!!
I love cuddling her Teddy containing her ashes.
Take care Dave

Attached Images
jpeg 3D1E1357-2D74-4E3C-AB42-10A2F3F3F309.jpeg (60.36 KB, 1 views)
jpeg 42AADDA8-3D21-4E3F-9A0A-D9F3E91706CB.jpeg (20.45 KB, 1 views)

Purzel

Reply with quote  #138 
Ginger,
Time flies... another week.... yet it sometimes feels like time is just standing still - at least so I feel at times. The last pic of Boo you posted is so beautiful!

Thinking of you and send fresh hugs your way

[hundi]

Valley_hughes

Reply with quote  #139 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger4256
Thanks. There are no words to express the pain I feel right now. This was my boy. He knows me better than anyone on earth. I still feel his presence here with me. I only wish I had another day with him.

Hi Ginger. I hope you are doing okay. I happened upon your post and this is what I’m feeling now. Peanut left the earth on Monday and I have never felt so much pain and agony in my life. Hugs to you.
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #140 
Thanks guys, David, Silvia and Valley, Lynn
This is why I feel a part of this forum, people like you all.

Reply with quote  #141 
Ginger, looking at Boo' s ears, it's easy to see he was serious about protecting the house❤ Thinking of you!!
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #142 
YOUR SWEET BABY LOOKS AMAZING WATCHING OUT THE WINDOW..WONDERING HOW YOU FEEL. IT WAS 7 MONTHS AGO ON JULY 28TH THAT OUR PRECIOUS SPARKY, FEATHER BABY A COCKATIEL PASSED SUDDENLY WITHOUT WARNING. HE WAS BORN FEBRUARY 14 , 1989.. PRAYERS FOR BOO, PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SPARKY. SEND ME A LINK FOR BOO AT RAINBOWS BRIDGE MOMMY JOAN
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #143 
Thank you Joan
My thoughts are with you as well

Reply with quote  #144 
Ginger ♡

It’s 10:18pm here & I know tomorrow will be Thursday (Boos day). 15 weeks since your boy Boo has been physically gone. I know your boy is always with you but I hope you feel your precious Boo with you on this Thursday, I know everyday is hard, but I know Thursdays are harder. 💔 you & Boo are always in my thoughts. As much as I know your heart is broken, I hope today you can smile thinking of all the cute silly things your Boo does 💕 Hugs.

P.S. I came across these 2 picture quote that I had and I had to share with you 😉 lol I think they will make you smile.

Attached Images
jpeg A6671398-E95B-4E32-B9BD-C04FD1F955ED.jpeg (65.94 KB, 8 views)
jpeg B6649CE1-8D61-4C5C-986D-617E36AEAE3C.jpeg (35.16 KB, 5 views)

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #145 
Bless you boo on 15 weeks since yiu passed. Sparky Spirit and mommy Joan and daddy Jim send prayers. Sparky is gone seven and a half months. Take care friends.
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #146 
Oh Boo, I miss you so much.
It's been 15 weeks!  Thank you baby for visiting me when I least expect it putting a huge smile on my face.  You are the best.  
There isn't much I can write here that hasn't already been said.  Just wanted to acknowledge the 15 weeks.   small boo on bed.jpg 

Reply with quote  #147 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger4256
Oh Boo, I miss you so much.
It's been 15 weeks!  Thank you baby for visiting me when I least expect it putting a huge smile on my face.  You are the best.  
There isn't much I can write here that hasn't already been said.  Just wanted to acknowledge the 15 weeks.   small boo on bed.jpg 

What a sweet dog! So sorry for your loss of Boo, Ginger.
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #148 
Ginger he is so darn cute! I’m happy your heart is open to the many signs they give us,,,,,

Reply with quote  #149 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyTeddy
Ginger ♡

It’s 10:18pm here & I know tomorrow will be Thursday (Boos day). 15 weeks since your boy Boo has been physically gone. I know your boy is always with you but I hope you feel your precious Boo with you on this Thursday, I know everyday is hard, but I know Thursdays are harder. 💔 you & Boo are always in my thoughts. As much as I know your heart is broken, I hope today you can smile thinking of all the cute silly things your Boo does 💕 Hugs.

P.S. I came across these 2 picture quote that I had and I had to share with you 😉 lol I think they will make you smile.

Oh Jenny you do manage to make people smile and crack up! I want the mug!

Reply with quote  #150 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyTeddy
Ginger ♡

Thank you. 
I absolutely love the mug of course.
😉

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.