Forum

Author   Comment   Page 9 of 17     «   Prev   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next   »
Rookiesmama

Reply with quote  #121 
Ginger, like you, I feel like this is the only place where I can say EXACTLY what I feel. Nights are really hard for me as well- i'll go to bed exhausted and sleep maybe for an hour, then toss and turn. I love seeing the pictures and videos of my boy, but it's so heartbreaking not to have him with me. Someone rang my doorbell the other day, and the silence without him barking was just crazy. I'll be thinking about you and your Boo. The passage of time is crazy, i'm sure you have a hard time believing the 12 weeks, but does it also seem like yesterday? Tomorrow will be a week for my Rookie, and it's long enough. I just can't believe I won't get to spoil him anymore.
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #122 
Rookiesmama
It seems yesterday but it's been so so long and I'm just as sad as I was 12 weeks ago. For some reason yesterday and today have been really bad. I look at pictures of Boo and just cry.
I'm sorry that you are having a difficult journey as well and you are just beginning.
My house is silent too and I hate it.
I wish I could be more comforting but today is very hard for me
I wish you peace and happy memories of your boy. His spirit is watching over you
❤️❤️❤️

Reply with quote  #123 
Ginger, i'm thinking of you. I hope tomorrow will be a better day. Today I got to see the friend who helped me adopt my Rookie, and a few of the others who walked him while in the shelter. I love that I can share stories of him with them. One did say surely I'd have another dog in 6 months, right? I was so caught off guard. I do know I will get another dog, but there is no date i'm giving myself. I know she didn't mean to be insensitive, as she knows how much Rookie meant to me, but still.
JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #124 
Ginger 💕

Attached Images
jpeg F4397212-A4D9-4C19-8657-BAF6EE642127.jpeg (124.23 KB, 1 views)

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #125 
Today is 13 weeks since by Boo left me.  I know I will see him again someday. 
Today all I can do is give thanks.  I am thankful that I had a precious boy named Boudin in my life for 11 and a half years.  I miss him today just the same as I did the day he left.  He did not know he was going to die that day.  I truly believe that he thought he would live and and that I would be able to help him just like I always had.  I was with him and I am forever thankful that I was there.  If, for some reason, I would not have been, I would be regretful for the rest of my life.  I have enough regrets without having that guilt as well.  
Tomorrow, August 3rd will be 3 months.  
I am also very thankful that I have this forum and for the people that I have met here.  We are all on the same journey and everyone here understands the pain and suffering we go through when we lose our beloved fur baby.  They are more than just pets to us.  They are family.  I have come to think of this forum as a safe place.  I come here and read other stories and even though I don't respond much, I understand the grief.  
So, today I will just say this:
I miss you Boo and I love you more than ever.  Where's my kiss?
boudin.jpg 

Reply with quote  #126 
He is so absolutely beautiful Ginger! What a pose🐾 You say you don’t respond much? You are so wrong because your encouraging words and sincerity most definitely stand out in my heart. We are family and we hurt together, lift up together and honestly care for each other. Although our hearts are overwhelmed with sorrow we’ve formed our own “pack” through the loss of our best friends. I think our angels like Boo and Tankie have guided us to a place to grieve with abandon and catch glimpses of light shining from our babies souls to ours. Tomorrow marks another passage of time, another reminder of what was in a different life. Because although the world still spins in space a part of ours will forever be frozen in time. The love that was tangible is now felt in spirit and that will always be with us. Wishing you warm fuzzy’s,,,,,

Reply with quote  #127 
Your Boo is an absolute doll Ginger. God blessed you with his presence for 11 years and he was so lucky to have had you. The pain of losing him must be unbearable and I am sorry about that. We are all so lucky to have found this forum where we can share our inner most feelings and not be judged. Sending you hugs.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #128 
Lynn and Marlen

Thank you very much

I know I was blessed to have had Boo in my life.  It's just that I miss him so much and can't believe that it's 3 months tomorrow.  I still wake up every morning expecting him to be there with my kiss.  Unbearable is a good word to describe the pain.  Yes. 

Reply with quote  #129 
Ginger, ❤❤ Tomorrow is 2 weeks for me; I can't fathom 3 months. 😔 Your comment about giving thanks really sticks with me. I keep trying to be thankful Rookie was mine and I was his, and we had seven amazing years, but sometimes the missing takes over. I will keep you and your sweet Boudin in my thoughts. I LOVE the picture you posted!! Hugs!
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #130 
Thank you Rookiesmama

I thought by three months, I would be better.  I am better most days but 3 months is no better than 3 weeks.  I still feel the same pain and heartache.  I will keep you and your precious Rookie in my thoughts as well through tomorrow hoping you have a day full of comforting memories and a few smiles.   Heart.png 

Reply with quote  #131 
Oh Boo 💛 such a handsome boy. Thinking of you today Ginger. I know how hard it’s been, 💔4 days and then it’s 3 months for Teddy. Always remember Boo is with you 💕 sending you hugs and comfort on this hard day. You’re in my thoughts ❤️

missingsarah

Reply with quote  #132 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger4256
You are very kind to respond. No one quite understands or knows what to say. It is helpful to read here knowing that I am not alone. I just want to wake up from this nightmare

We're all with you ginger you're not alone .. Everyone here is feeling exactly what you're feeling my love .. The pain is unbearable but there are so many lovely people on this site who you can talk to who completely understand .. Big hug and much love to you
LynnCDM

Reply with quote  #133 
Ginger... Boo is beautiful. Hugs to you ! 💜
Purzel

Reply with quote  #134 
Ginger,

What an absolutely beautiful pic of sweet Boo. Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this.

I want to send fresh hugs to you and say that you are in my thoughts ever so often.

Many hugs

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #135 
Oh gosh Boo.  14 weeks since I've held you and pet you with you giving me kisses.  

When tears were rolling down my cheeks,
When I was devastated,
When I needed someone to talk to,

You were there

I am thankful for your existence and everything you did for me.  I love you my little Boo.

window.jpg 

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.