Forum

Author   Comment   Page 8 of 17     «   Prev   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next   »
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #106 
It's July 3rd Boo, two whole months since you had to leave the earth.  I know you are spiritually still in my life and you always will be.  On this day, the day before Independence Day, I just want to say I will always remember our life together while you were physically here.  
Thank you Baby!

Reply with quote  #107 
Anniversaries are really tough. So sorry for the heaviness and grief at this milestone and for how much you're missing your sweet Boo. Wishing you comfort upon comfort!
Purzel

Reply with quote  #108 
Ginger,

Thank you so much for visiting me on Max’s six months. You cannot imagine how much this meant to me. You are such a lovely person and think of others even tho you are grieving sweet Boo with your own two months. My heart goes out to you, Ginger.  

I hope your day was filled with good memories.

You and sweet Boo are in my thoughts

Many hugs

[hundi]

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #109 
Ginger Boo's Mommy,

Sending you warm hugs, you and Boo always in my thoughts, I'll always remember that our babies left within 3 days apart. I lit a candle this morning after waking up and the mornings before that and thought of you and Boo. 2 months is coming up 2 days for Teddy. Wishing you comfort always. I know Boo is with you and he's going to be making sure his mommy is okay. Big Hugs

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #110 

Baby boy

I didn’t forget yesterday was nine weeks.  I’m just having a really hard time missing you.  It seems that the longer it gets, the more I miss you and remember you.  The nights are so hard.  I still imagine you on your side of the bed and sometime imagine that I can feel you moving around.  When I wake up, I still look around for you.  I just miss you so much.  Sometimes I get the idea of getting another dog but I don’t think I can love another dog like I love you.  Maybe I will get a female if I decide to.  You will always be my boy.  It’s hard to describe how much I miss you.  I just want to hold you, scratch behind your ears like you love.  

Reply with quote  #111 
Dearest Ginger- Thank you for visiting Brutus and your kind words of comfort. I keep you and Boo in my prayers and I know how hard it is to face each day--which is like the day before and the day before that. I also look for Brutus--every day. I am getting another baby boy sometime next month and I strongly believe that Brutus led me to this decision which I talked a little about in one of my posts. I have no fear in thinking that I am replacing Brutus because that is an impossibility that I know as sure as I know my own name. And maybe I will not love my new baby in the same way I loved my Brutus-but I will love him the best I can in loving memory of Brutus because that is what Brutus will expect from me--and nothing less. Brutus will always be my number 1 boy. I thought about getting a female but I prefer males--so I see it that Brutus is getting a baby brother. It is a hard decision to make and you should take all the time you need--if ever. You will know in your heart and you will feel Boo holding your hand the whole way as I felt Brutus hold mine. 

(((Ginger))) I wish you warm hugs and blessings of comfort.

RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #112 
It's 10 weeks today since my precious Boo went to greener pastures.  I miss him so much and just want to say that this forum is a treasure.  It's so helpful to be here with people that understand and don't want to just dismiss our babies as "it's just a dog" or "it's time to get over it".  No, we don't just get over it.  It lasts a lifetime losing them.  It gets a little easier on some days but then on other days it's torture.  It just seems like I was just holding my boy at the park, not knowing that he would be gone minutes later.  Other times, it seems like so long ago.  
I am thankful that I had Boo for the 11 years and 8 months that I did.  I thank him out loud every day.  I know he listens.  

Reply with quote  #113 
Oh Ginger,

Here is some fresh hugs for you. I understand so well what you wrote about people who just dont understand and think this "it's time to get over it" - just had a phone conversation with such a person today, my oh my.... made me angry and I definitely expressed it. So, not matter how long the grief lasts, we will be here for you, Ginger to comfort you and dry your tears.

I still sing to Max on a daily basis and I know he likes it, I can almost feel how he is wagging his tail. It comforts me.

My good thoughts are with you

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #114 
Thanks Silvia, 
I love that you sing to Max.  They do love us and continually wag their tails.  

Reply with quote  #115 
Eleven weeks, and I miss my boy just like it was yesterday.  
I found this poem that I read the morning that Boo left the earth.  I read it before I got home from work and realized that he wasn't going to make it through the day.  I had only been gone a few hours and the vet had said to take him home after he injected him with some medication.  Anyway, I got home and realized he wasn't going to make it.  This poem made me cry that day as it does now.  

The Last Battle

If it should be that I grow frail and weak 
And pain should keep me from my sleep, 
Then will you do what must be done, 
For this -- the last battle -- can't be won. 
You will be sad I understand, 
But don't let grief then stay your hand, 
For on this day, more than the rest, 
Your love and friendship must stand the test. 
We have had so many happy years, 
You wouldn't want me to suffer so. 
When the time comes, please, let me go. 
Take me to where to my needs they'll tend, 
Only, stay with me till the end 
And hold me firm and speak to me 
Until my eyes no longer see. 
I know in time you will agree 
It is a kindness you do to me. 
Although my tail its last has waved, 
From pain and suffering I have been saved. 
Don't grieve that it must be you 
Who has to decide this thing to do; 
We've been so close -- we two -- these years, 
Don't let your heart hold any tears. 

I know I did the right thing for my Boy and he knows how much I love/loved him.  He will always be my Boo.  Others might come after him, but he will always be the One that stole my heart.   Heart.png 

Reply with quote  #116 
Oh Ginger,

So so lovely! Thank you for sharing this. You know how difficult Max last days were for me - this comforts me more than you will know.

My heart goes out to you.

I wish a lovely dream of Boo visiting you tonight

Many hugs

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #117 

Silvia,

I know that you miss your Max as much as I miss Boo.  I’m always happy to hear from you on Boo’s anniversary.  I still smile when I think of the picture of Max rolling in the mud. 

Reply with quote  #118 
It's 12 weeks today since Boo left the earth.  I am still missing him like crazy.  Last night was especially hard for some reason, I couldn't go to sleep.  I just kept thinking about his last day and of course guilt came creeping back in.  I know I did everything I could to save him.  Like it's said on here, "if love could have saved him...."  But there are always those thoughts of things I wish I had done.  This forum has been the only place that I can really say the things I want to say without someone saying the inevitable "aren't you over it yet" or "just get another dog", etc....

So, to Boo,

I miss you my sweet boy and will always love you even though my love couldn't save you.  

See you later baby

Reply with quote  #119 
Oh Ginger, no matter how much time passes our hearts ache for our babies. Some days are ok (never really good any more) and some are especially rough, I'm still trying to figure out why. If our love could save our babies no doubt they would outlive us, I truly believe that's how much we love them. Yesterday I felt numb and today I cried all the way to work. I miss my babies so damn much.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

Purzel

Reply with quote  #120 
Dearest Ginger,

Especially on anniversary days things become difficult and thoughts like yours also visit me on a regular basis, even tho I know that there was not really anything I could have done better than I did. I am convinced that even if we could rewind time and would have done differently the outcome would have been the same or maybe even worse. I understand very well and my heart goes out to you.

I wish that you can manage to have some good memories of sweet Boo today because those great times were the most of his long life span or in other words: Boo had a ball with you, dear Ginger.

My good thoughts are with you

Hugs

[hundi]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.