Forum

Author   Comment   Page 7 of 17     «   Prev   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next   »
Purzel

Reply with quote  #91 
Hi Ginger,

Just saw you note. I am sorry you are having a bad day. It does take time.... I feel the same...go to places and all of a sudden find myself crying because there are so many reminders. You see, our beloved ones were such an important part of our lives and with us all the time. Whatever we did, they were there with us. It would not be normal would we not miss them that much. I hope you can find some inner peace and joy with your grandkids.

My good thoughts are with you

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #92 
Thanks Purzel
I know you know
❤️️

Reply with quote  #93 
Hi Ginger -   I've been having a hard time too.   Today I cleared my digital camera to order prints and so many pictures were of my Bayley over the last few years.   Just cried and cried as I went through them.    its been more than 4 months and I feel I'm backsliding emotionally.   Isn't it incredible the depth of love and subsequent grief we have for our pets.  
The incredible love we have for them above all reason and the deepest pain we experience when they go.  I think of my boy all the time = reminders everywhere - something as simple as driving by the store where I bought his food will set me off.   it s a stark reminder that life will never be what it was.   

I created my own version of a poem I saw on this forum about loss:

I miss you so much my four-legged friend
 I ask each day will the pain ever end
 Your loss is so hard for me to bear 
 Cause we were a team, an inseparable pair 
 You were at my side when I got up each day 
 Waiting so patiently to go out and play  
 You were there again when it was time for bed  
 I'd lift you up and rub your soft head  
 You sensed when I worried or had a bad day 
 You'd come over and nudge me as if to say 
 I'm here, we're together, it's really OK                
 You gave me a lifetime of memories to hold 
 It went by so fast, you were young, you were old  
 I dream that I'll see you again one day
 We'll be together again, you'll run and play
 I'll give you a hug and throw your ball
 Only this time you'll grab it, and you won't fall  
 I love you forever, I know you are there
 Because you and I we're an inseparable pair

I'm thinking of you thinking of Boo.   There will come a time when the memories will be less painful and will make you smile as you remember the good times you had with your precious boy.   

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #94 
Thanks
That poem says it all.
I'm sorry that you are having a hard day today. I am thinking of you as well. We are on this journey together ❤️

Reply with quote  #95 
Prayers ask Jesus to take away the pain. I've been there with my Mona Girl.
Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #96 

Thank you Boo

Eight weeks today since I have seen your beautiful face.

Every day I thank you out loud for everything you gave me for 11 ½ years.

Thank you for your unconditional love

Thank you for waiting for me every day to greet me.

Thank you for making me forget everything unpleasant that happened during the day

Thank you for making me laugh EVERYDAY

Thank you for being by my side through everything

Thank you for insisting on our walks everyday

Thank you for just being there.

I will never stop missing you my baby.  In the past weeks, I’ve gone from a complete emotional wreck thinking that I could not stand being without you to now remembering your companionship and love with smiles and yes, sometime laughter.  I remember all of our times together and it is still sad to drive by the park or go into the backyard without tears but I am getting better controlling them now.  It’s because you let me know that you are watching over me and I thank you everyday for being my boy.

Reply with quote  #97 
Oh Ginger   Now you've made me cry again.   i do the same, mark off the weekly anniversary and marvel that Ive somehow made it through the week.  I also find comfort in thinking his essence, soul is still surrounding me.   

Good to read that you can sometimes smile at the remembrances of beautiful Boo.   
msweet13

Reply with quote  #98 
Dearest Ginger - Thinking about you and your precious Boo. It is good to hear that you are finding some moments of comfort remembering your beloved Boo and the life of love you shared together. Although the road is long and dark, it is uplifting to know that slivers of light find their way through the clouds to offer light and warmth along the way. I wish for you more light and comfort--as you travel the road with Boo by your side all the way.  
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Tankie12

Reply with quote  #99 
Funny, driving today, alone my thoughts as usual were of Tankie. How I wish I was driving home to her. And my next thought was of God and that I Knew he was taking care of her. And if he was than I knew he was doing a better job than I could Ever do and she must be Happier than she’s ever been! And how could I ever wish that happiness away from her when what always mattered most to me was her Happiness, not Mine. And was I keeping total happiness from her if she had to look down on me and see my tears so often?
I don’t know, it may me pause, and think outside myself. Are my freakin tears falling right now, yea. Am I going to miss her less, I don’t think so, ever. But maybe I can try and not be so damn sad if I think about how happy she is. That’s all I ever really wanted for her, that’s what brought me joy, and happiness, just seeing my baby’s eyes gleen and her playful ways, that was My bliss
I thought this might help us all just a little, because I Do believe they are watching over us💞

Reply with quote  #100 
Dear Ginger,
I am glad you are feeling a bit better. Lynn wrote a beautiful post there and I cannot express any better. I have thoughts like this often and they help me alot.
Hugs to you

[hundi]

Ginger4256

Reply with quote  #101 
Lynn, Bayley, Silvia, Denise,

Thank you all for writing on Boo's thread.  I still miss him terribly.
May we all find peace on this road to recovery.  There are just so many curves.   small Me and Boo.jpg 
Me and my baby Boo

Reply with quote  #102 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger4256
Lynn, Bayley, Silvia, Denise,

Thank you all for writing on Boo's thread.  I still miss him terribly.
May we all find peace on this road to recovery.  There are just so many curves.   small Me and Boo.jpg 
Me and my baby Boo

Oh Ginger that picture of you and your Boo is so precious! I was so happy to see another photo of your baby and especially of you together! Aww 💛

JennyTeddy

Reply with quote  #103 
I think I have shared this quote with you Ginger or you may have read it on my thread. But I wanted to post it on your thread because I hope it gives you the same comfort it gives me. 💛

You are a spiritual being. You are energy and energy cannot be destroyed. It just changes form. Therefore the pure essence of you has already been and always will be. Everything that has existed will always exist, it’s moving into form, through form and out of form. So if you think we are just this body. Think again. You’re a spiritually being, you are eternal energy. 99% of who you are is invisible and untouchable.”

Tankie12

Reply with quote  #104 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyTeddy
I think I have shared this quote with you Ginger or you may have read it on my thread. But I wanted to post it on your thread because I hope it gives you the same comfort it gives me. 💛

You are a spiritual being. You are energy and energy cannot be destroyed. It just changes form. Therefore the pure essence of you has already been and always will be. Everything that has existed will always exist, it’s moving into form, through form and out of form. So if you think we are just this body. Think again. You’re a spiritually being, you are eternal energy. 99% of who you are is invisible and untouchable.”

I’m saving this to mine also Jenny, I really like it

Reply with quote  #105 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankie12

I’m saving this to mine also Jenny, I really like it

That makes me happy 💛 💛

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.