Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
ChihuahuaMom

Reply with quote  #16 
Oh how you bring tears to my eyes as I share in your pain. I wish you all the peace and comfort that I know your beloved LaGata would want you to have. Please know you are not alone even though it may feel that way to you.  I know your grief is overwhelming. God, I wish there was something I could say or do right now to comfort you, if only for a moment. I am literally in tears right now because while everyone greaves differently, your pain is palpable.

Please know we are here for you.  My heart goes out to you and Lagata, Perhaps she and my Bandit are playing beyond the bridge right now.  Maybe they are looking down on us with the unconditional love that they will always give us.

Bandit's mommy.

-------------------------

5/14/2005-9/26-2019
May we meet again soon my sweet baby
LaGata

Reply with quote  #17 
Thank you both for your words of comfort. Just when I think I have no more tears left, they come pouring out again. My idiot doc wants me to see an oncologist cause I've lost so much weight. Then l think ok, so it goes....let it take me to my baby. I keep seeing her in the shadows at night and I can't bring myself to clear out her things. I've never been in a place like this.
Judicoltrain

Reply with quote  #18 
Hi Lagata.. I feel the same way it will 2 wks this wkend I lost my baby and I feel same way. I wish I could make you feel better but I'm too much a basket case myself. You are not alone in grieving process just helps to talk about it. But pain is still intense for me. He was all I had to keep me going, now it doesn't matter what is thrown my way. I'm just so glad I was here to be loved by him n him knowing I loved him dearly. Take care of yourself ..... judi

Reply with quote  #19 
My baby girl, I miss you so much. I saw you in the hall early this morning....I begged you not to go somewhere that I couldn't follow. The pain is so intense. Dawn is particularly bad, I guess that's because we got up early that day. I can't sleep...I find myself awake at the same time every day since you have gone. I often catch a glimpse of you. This is just crazy. I can see your marker from the window. I want to hold you again. The tears come then.....and so it goes
Mamabird

Reply with quote  #20 
Hi LaGata.I'm the same way.Every Tuesday morning at 6:06am I know or the 1st day of the month,it really hurts knowing what happened on October 1st.Hugs for you.
LaGata

Reply with quote  #21 
My baby girl, not so good news today. I'm sick again, it started in the middle of the night. But you are not here to comfort me like before when it was bad. You're not here to keep me warm while l was collapsed on the bathroom floor. I miss the sound of your purring when you cuddled with me while I was stuck in the bed. You were always here for me, I miss you so much. I can't even tell you the number of times I've called out your name and then realized that you can't answer. I'm in prison of grey, the twilight zone, hell.
maseykel

Reply with quote  #22 
Hi LaGata, Oh how I feel your pain so much. I lost my best friend in the whole world last Friday morning on Valentines day. It was a sudden and unexpected death after an accident the previous evening and he died at the vets the next morning, before I ever got to see him again. I haven't been able to stop crying since. The mornings are really hard for me. We had our morning routine and he would always wake me up early, now I lie awake knowing he'll never wake me up again. He was my everything, my absolute rock and my happiness. Everything is so quiet now, I miss the patter of his paws on the floors, the way he would always meow a hello to me when he walked in the room and run to me when I got home. From my kitchen back door, I could see him running down the stairs to me but I could only see his silly long tail, it was the cutest thing in the world. He was my shadow and always followed me from room to room and lay with me when I napped. I too have been unable to move all his stuff, his bowls and toys or his little make shift tent I made for him at the back of the sofa, I keep peeping inside hoping to see him looking back doing his usual meow hello. I hate going downstairs because he's not running down the stairs ahead of me and I hate going upstairs because he's not there lying on our bed. Today I started to speak to him out loud like he was still here and play with his toys expecting him to jump out and play back or chase them. I find his hairs and I break down and I see his muddy paw prints on the window and windowsill and feel I will never be able to clean them away. I got very sick a few years ago and this left me feeling very low and depressed. Medication didn't help me but then I got my Buddy as a tiny kitten and he got me through everything, like I said he was my happiness, my everything, my whole world and now he's gone and I'm here all alone and I don't know if I handle this world without him, I don't know if I can cope without my best friend. He would hate to see me crying like this, oh no he wouldn't stand for it!! He would have made me stop crying long before now but he's not here anymore to do that for me. I have never felt grief like this before and I can only hope it get's easier but right now I feel as if nothing will ever be okay again. I hope your okay and I hope you find comfort in the fact that there are more of us out there, feeling like you do. It helps me a little in these early stages.
LaGata

Reply with quote  #23 
Tks maseykel...l definitely know how you feel. LaGata was born in this house, she passed just short of her 16th birthday. She was there for me when l broke my legs in 13 places....and l couldn't do anything for her. My doc handed me a tissue today when I explained what happened and why my weight had dropped so fast. Still today there is no day or night..today there is no dark or light...today there is no black or white....only shades of grey......and so it goes
LaGata

Reply with quote  #24 
Oh my baby girl, I woke up in tears today. I just miss you. I probably could function, l just don't want to. I want to hold you again, I want to hear your voice, I want to cuddle one more time.
Achilly

Reply with quote  #25 
Lagata I'm so sorry, oh how I wish I could cuddle my boy Chance again. Spring is almost here, and we would get so excited to go for walks. We didn't walk in the winter due to ice. My Cat Shadow misses her brother. She sleeps so much more now. We are trying to help her through, but its hard because she must feel our emptiness.
LaGata

Reply with quote  #26 
Achilly....sorry for your loss....how strange, LaGata's little sisters hide when I cry. Maybe they are tired of my tears. I called them for breakfast a bit ago and LaGata's name just came out....Anna turned around and walked away. She was there that horrible morning. When I finally laid my baby back on the bed, Anna jumped up and licked her face a bit turned away and hung her head. Since then they just disappear when I weep
Achilly

Reply with quote  #27 
I think they feel what we feel along with their own grief.
Mamabird

Reply with quote  #28 
Sorry for your loss.I know when any of my feathered babies pass,all that day there is barely a peep out of any of them.My African Grey chole,cries when she sees me crying.Hugs.
LaGata

Reply with quote  #29 
Tragedy well yesterday now. I kept all your things, I wanted to make something that I could hang up. I had your blanket and your beautiful fur...the help washed your blanket and threw away your fur/toys. I am just devastated all over again. Damn, they were here watching as I held you close to me. I haven't been able to sleep/eat/no energy...no desire to do anything. It's almost like going thru that day all over again. I should not have listened to any of the ppl from that day. I made terrible mistakes and I'm starting to pay for them now.

LaGata

Reply with quote  #30 
And so it goes.....in a few short hours it will be 2 weeks since you left me. I can't handle this. The pain is paralyzing. My life has just shut down. I miss you LaGata. It hurts. I can't take the pain. It just gets worse with time. My heart is shattered. I don't see you in the shadows anymore. Please come back and haunt me.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.