LaGata Show full post »
Debbz
reading those thoughts broke my heart. I know the pain you are feeling as I feel it now too after losing my little angel 2 days ago. Every single day is a struggle to get out of bed, eat and take care of my family. I am so so sorry for your loss. We can only pray that the Lord brings peace to our hearts. 
May he bless you and give you strength. 
Quote 0 0
LaGata
Sadly no, it's a song called best l can by Chris Perez, written about the aftermath of the murder of his wife Selena.  I find some comfort that he wrote about the same way that I feel about losing my LaGata 
Quote 0 0
Lynn_E
Reading this breaks my heart. I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope you will find comfort in the beautiful life you gave each other. 
Lynn, Peter’s mom 
Quote 0 0
LaGata
My baby girl, I miss you more than ever.  Six months gone!  This pain will never go away.  I have no idea how to let go of you.  Not a day goes by that something l see or hear reminds me of you....life is hard without you and my broken heart refuses to mend.  I hope you have found happiness over that rainbow bridge which keeps us apart and l hope someday I'll see and hold you in my arms again.
Quote 0 0
Monroegirl
(((Hugs))) Almost four months here, and I can't believe I've been four months on this earth without her loving companionship. I sang her song yesterday while holding my kitty, Cora, and it brought all the feelings. She loved her song, and it was one of the last things she heard before she passed. I tried to be so brave for her. I hope I didn't totally fail in this. She deserved the best from me. 
Quote 0 0
Mdmoore
Dear LaGata, I don’t know that the pain you feel will go away but hopefully it will lessen with time.  It’s been 5 months since my baby girl passed away and just like you I miss her a lot.  You don’t need to let go of her, because she will always be in your heart.  I believe she has found happiness over the rainbow bridge just like she was happy to be yours when she was with you.  We feel the sadness because we love our fur babies so much.  I’ve been told to move on, but that comes from people who haven’t had pets.  I don’t see how people can ever feel our pain unless they love their pets as much as we do.  
M moore
Quote 1 0