jen2010 Show full post »
donnalee
Thinking of you, too, Jen.  It is hard to NOT be sentimental at this time of the year.  I feel it creeping in already.  It really takes a long time to get through this, doesn't it?   I'm thinking maybe we never really get over it.  Like you, I am so busy most of the time so I can't really dwell on the loss.  But, wow, when it slows down a bit, I find myself thinking about Scottie quite a bit.   Anyway, I know I'm moving forward with my life and I hope you are too but that doesn't stop us from missing our babies!   I'm so sorry you had that horrible dream.   I don't know where those things come from.  I guess it is anguish & frustration we have pushed down and then it pops out in those kinds of dreams. 
Hoping your holiday season goes well for you.  Thinking of you and wishing you peace.
Donnalee
Quote 0 0
jen2010
Thanks Donalee

that dream was weird but its never happened again (touch wood) l think  when l am idle to many sad thoughts creep in , which is why l keep myself very busy, l have been doing really well otherwise l hope you have been good, and  l hope you have a great christmas  l will be thinking of you and  everyone who has lost a special pet  over the holiday season
Quote 0 0