Pandassister
We lost our beloved Panda too soon last Thursday. She was 15 months, full of energy, spunk, sass, happiness, and love. I remember all the nights I spent laying by her crate when she was a baby so she would be comforted in the dark and not alone. I remember holding her so tight and her licking my face all over so much that she would even play bite my nose. I remember her laying by my side, throwing a ball over 100 times and her bringing it back always each time with just as much energy. She was my mom's dog but I was her sissy and I loved her. My dog and her became best of friends and played all the time, she loved my dog so much.... she had such a doggie crush on him.... he loved her too and still does.

Now all I have are these memories and I can't get out of my mind how she died.... I desperately want to see her again. She ran out of the house and my mom tried to get her to come with a treat, she ran too close to the road because she thought it was playtime and got hit by a truck.... it was head trauma abd she died instantly.... I find peace only in knowing she didn't suffer or know what happened. I cried for the entire day and night after finding out. The entire weekend all I have been doing is thinking about her.... everything I do I think Panda would like this or I miss her. I can't get her out of my head, there Will never be another Panda. How can I ever get past this?
Quote 0 0
Samiam
I am so sorry for your loss. There are never any explanations for things like this that happen. I hope all the happy memories can replace this deep grief with joy
Quote 0 0
Pandassister
Thank you for the kind words. I feel so sad, I hope someday I can learn to smile again when thinking about her... all I do is miss her more and more everyday now that she's left this earth.

Quote 0 0
Bellamum

My heart goes out to you following the loss of your sweet Panda.  She is beautiful.  
I know the heartache that you are feeling.  It is overwhelming.  The only consolation is that we feel this deep, deep pain and loss because we had something very special with our babies.
I know that I would not give up one second of time with my Bella, even to take away this pain.  I know that you feel the same way about Panda.  We were very lucky.  Not everyone has a bond that is so strong.  Keep your memories in your heart.  They are yours and no-one can take them away from you.

I wish you peace and healing.

Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
Pandassister
Thank you Karen,

We were lucky to have these babies but they were also very lucky to have us in their lives. I'm sure Bella was one of the luckiest to have you as her mommy. Does it ever get even a smidge easier after they are gone? I just feel so lost: (

I wish you healing... but never forgetting Bella
Quote 0 0