HuntersDad

I’m Mark and I lost my precious little Hunter last night. How could my little 4 paw black fur ball cat have taken such a huge part of my heart and soul with him? O lord he was only 5 years old, with no signs of illness. He jumped up on my son’s computer desk like he always did when he wanted love, only to appear to have a seizure, fell off the desk into my son’s arm and passed. Everything in this house reminds me of him. Here I am a 57 year old man, and when thoughts of my Hunter come the tears sneak out. My son is devastated, and Hunters brother Brutus walks around the house looking for him. Right now he has the saddest eyes. I try to be strong for my son and Brutus, but I sometimes do things to trip me up. This morning I put 2 feeding bowls down to feed my babies and didn’t realize what I did till my son started crying. I know they say time heals all wounds, but this feels like a gapping chest wound. Oh I love and miss you so much my precious Hunter. I’m going to close for now, and apologize for rambling on.

Mark (HuntersDad).
Quote 0 0
BrianG
HuntersDad wrote:

I’m Mark and I lost my precious little Hunter last night. How could my little 4 paw black fur ball cat have taken such a huge part of my heart and soul with him? O lord he was only 5 years old, with no signs of illness. He jumped up on my son’s computer desk like he always did when he wanted love, only to appear to have a seizure, fell off the desk into my son’s arm and passed. Everything in this house reminds me of him. Here I am a 57 year old man, and when thoughts of my Hunter come the tears sneak out. My son is devastated, and Hunters brother Brutus walks around the house looking for him. Right now he has the saddest eyes. I try to be strong for my son and Brutus, but I sometimes do things to trip me up. This morning I put 2 feeding bowls down to feed my babies and didn’t realize what I did till my son started crying. I know they say time heals all wounds, but this feels like a gapping chest wound. Oh I love and miss you so much my precious Hunter. I’m going to close for now, and apologize for rambling on.

Mark

My thoughts and Prayers are with you and your Family.

Brian
Quote 0 0
Marleyimissyou
My thoughts and prayers are with you, your son, Brutus and for your Hunter gone too soon. I too lost my beautiful Marley at 4 years old on 9/21/15 to a seizure. He like all animals deserving of a long long happy life.

Please continue to write us, we are all here to support you and your family in your time of need.

Thinking of you,

- Ana (Marley's momma)
- Ana (Marleys momma)
Quote 0 0
MonaGirl
Hugs, i lost my precious Mona Girl, five weeks ago today, she had a bad heart, she past at home. She is on my avatar. Today was hard on me too, i cried many times, i am 41. I have cried like a little kid, many times. She was my whole world. I had her nine years and four months. God is all i have now. All other family past on ages ago.
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
mark im so sorry u lost ur friend xo they do take over our hearts and soul and when they leave we are left with a huge hole... a void. Please know u can post anything here we are family and we understand ur pain... today is 6 weeks my Wiley passed on and I am so lost without him.... my heart breaks for u and ur family.

With love and prayers,
-Stacie xo
Quote 0 0
HuntersDad

Thank you all for your kind and heartfelt words. I just miss my precious Hunter. Oh Hunter baby if all it would have taken to save you was love…you surely would have lived forever.  I just miss my baby so much. There isn’t an inch in this house that doesn’t have a memory of you attached to it.

Someone please tell me that the pain will stop, the tears will stop flowing, and my Hunters precious memories will bring a smile to this tire old face, instead of tears of sorrow.

Mark (HuntersDad).
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
(((((HUGS)))))) mark...
Quote 0 0