Achilly Show full post »
Judicoltrain
Did you have your baby cremated. I also got his footprint that they press down in a round shaped piece of clay then u have to bake it.
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Achilly
Hello,
We did have him cremated and have his ashes and a paw print. I also have a baggy with his fur. My husband felt better when we got the ashes. I just got made me he was such a big boy and now he's in the little box. I'm hoping i wont always feel that way.. I will say the box is beautiful they did good by him.
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
Thought I would feel better after I got ashes too. When I picked them up I told him let's go home Bret but then I broke down again. Still doesn't ease the pain. Just was in my bedroom with another meltdown holding his urn. Don't even feel like getting dressed today. I'm sure u feel same way since this is 1 wk for u. I'm so sorry for ur pain as I know the intensity of it
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0
Achilly
I do today is a bad day. Sorry for your pain as well. I look at his empty bed and feel so angry..
Quote 0 0
Achilly
I miss so so much my sweet baby boy. I feel like I cant breathe without you. You were always here to gets pets, and loves, and treats, walks and lots of cuddles. You made me smile and i hope i did the same for you. Daddy and Shadow miss you too. You were my special boy and i tried so hard to keep you healthy and safe. I just wish we could of had more time with you. Not sure how to fill my days anymore.. I hope your strong and healthy now running and relaxing with your brother lucky. Forever will you be in my ❤
Quote 0 0
Judicoltrain
They know they were our special boys archilly I also feel I can't breathe at times too and I don't know how to fill my days either. Everything has changed thats for sure. How can you go on from being on a schedule to having nothing to do and your life n world revolved around your best friend. I also hope he is healthy n happy playing with his best bud gizzy. He missed him tremendously after he passed away couple yrs ago. I took that very hard just like this but I still had Bret with me now I have no one. Double harder now. I also pray for u and your family. I hope chance gets to meet Bret n gizzy at the rainbow bridge
Judi coltrain
Quote 0 0