anang Show full post »
Pagmem
I would tell my boys Max (Dog) and Puck (Cat) what I actually tell them all the time (even though I can’t see them) - that I love them, I miss them and I’m so grateful for the love and comfort they gave to me. It’s so odd because I’ve lost many important people in my life and I never really feel them around me, but sometimes I feel my furry family members are there. Of course it hasn’t been that long since they left - not quite a month for Max, and 2 months for Puck. I talk to them a lot - just like I always did.

Blessings to you all -

Melissa
Melissa
Quote 0 0
jimmo
I would tell Odie that I'm sorry I didn't let him lick me all the time or when I was too busy to give him pets/kisses. I would tell him I loved him more than a great many and that I prized him as my most valuable counterpart. I would ask if he is ok and safe now.

I miss telling him everything and having him with me. I loved when he would just lay there and just love me for me and vice versa. I wish he would come back, but I'm ok with going to him instead. I'll see him eventually (if not soon). In a better place. 

I just wish I could hug him for a long time instead and feel the soft comfort he provided me for so many years just one more time. What I wouldn't do for that. 
Quote 0 0
Sil
My sweet Sol, please forgive me if I make you suffer in your last hour.... you were ready to go..... but, I was not... in my infantile mind, I was waiting for a miracle... and, I was blinded by my aching heart... please, please forgive me. 
One thing, I am sure, you know how much I love you, and that I will forever love you.  I will keep you secured in my heart.  The special place where, the purest love exists.  I know that you have my scent printed in you.... because ever since you were a puppy, I would tell you "Sol remember my scent, so you could always find me specially, when I appear at Rainbow Bridge".  
Quote 0 0