graceofgod5
Found this video on a dog's journey. It's helpful to me.

Michelle
Quote 1 0
Epowell
Thank you for sharing this beautiful tribute. I remember watching it last June after our Joey passed away and I cried then as I do now. Our lives are blessed in every imaginable way by our pets. We are so lucky to have had them in our lives no matter how much time we had together.
Quote 0 0
graceofgod5
Me too. I cry every time I watch it but I'm so thankful for the time I had with my doggie. It wasn't long enough but I experienced more love than I ever thought possible with him. Thank you for sharing. Tell me about your Joey. I bet he was amazing.
Michelle
Quote 0 0
miztina249
Michelle

Thank you for posting that, it made me cry my eyes out...But everything seems to do that these days. They felt like healing tears though and that is something.

Hugs to you.

Chris
Quote 0 0
jmrlily
Thank you, Michelle. Lots of tears here watching that, but it relieves a little bit of the grief.

Jane
Quote 0 0
graceofgod5
Me too, friends. Me too. Today is a really emotional day. Thought I was doing better but today is hard. It's only been 10 days. Giving myself some grace.
Michelle
Quote 0 0
miztina249
graceofgod5 wrote:
Me too, friends. Me too. Today is a really emotional day. Thought I was doing better but today is hard. It's only been 10 days. Giving myself some grace.

Hi Michelle,

Go easy on yourself, it is not a linear process...We'll have some days that are harder than others, I just tell myself it is "normal". Heck back in January I was really missing my first dog terribly and it had been 13 years since I lost him. I was sad and weepy and began to look for another Yorkie, I ultimately decided that because Polo was used to being a singleton and was getting old it wasn't fair to him...I'm so glad I made that decision. But anyway, before I rambled on...Even after 13 years I had a few weeks that I was revisiting my loss. You never get "over it".

Big hugs,

Chris
Quote 0 0
Marie123
I know my girl Raven was a kitty but this is just beautiful. It sums up our life together perfectly 🐱
Quote 0 0
lettersatlarge

I definitely should not have been watching this at work. :(

I'm lucky everyone went to lunch earlier than I did today, I'm sobbing at my desk.

Quote 0 0
Marie123
Don't feel bad. I've been crying at weird times like in the grocery store and at weird stuff for months now. At least you had a legit reason 🐱
Quote 0 0