AnnieBirdseed
If only my dear precious Purrfect could still be with me and his daddy and his sister Purrl, I would gladly take the time from my own life to share with him.  He's been gone three months and I still
can't bear it.  I don't go more than ten minutes without thinking of him and longing for him.  I haven't posted for a while because I'm afraid folks will get sick of me whining about it over and over.  How many times can I say it?  I miss my boy.  I am lost without him.  Everything has changed since he's not here anymore.  I read the other people's posts and I feel so very sorry for them too.  We are all in so much pain.  May God please comfort us who mourn.  And may God please keep my little fella next to Him and near Him and make him safe till I get there too.  Amen.  Here he is with his sister Purrl.  He is the black one with the white dot on his chest.  I loved him the first second I laid eyes on him and that love just grew and grew and still grows.
Quote 0 0
ThomasCatsMummy
I know how you feel, I keep trying to bargain with God to send Thomas back to me.  I don't mind losing years from my own life if it means he could be back with us.  Apparently it's a very normal part of grief - it doesn't feel normal, it feels hellish.

No one is going to get tired of you talking about Purrfect, he was ever such a big part of your life and three months isn't really that long a time.  You should post whenever you need to.  We'll all be here.

He was a beautiful boy and Purrl is gorgeous too.
Thomas Cat
In our lives 14/4/2009 - 18/05/2013
In our hearts forever
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
Thank you for your kindness and patience with me.  Your Thomas was a darling little fella too, a tuxedo cat.  I LOVE black and white cats.  They always seems to have such great personalities.  I mean they're all beautiful, don't get me wrong.  I just somehow always seem to find myself with black and white cats or black ones too.
Quote 0 0
Heathernicole17025
It was 90 days this past Wednesday. I thought I was doing "okay" and now its unbearable again. I miss my precious Ralph. I feel like I am lost.  I don't even feel like im living my old life. I have turned into a carefree, snappy, mean person.  I am not depressed. There are times when I am happy... and I can do things but my entire personality has changed. I miss Ralph so much and feel like I am trapped in another persons life.
Heather Johnson
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
I am lost too.  It seems like since my beloved Purrfect has died, everything else in my life is turning sour.
It's strange but I just knew it, that as long as he was still here everything would be okay.  Now he's gone
and it doesn't feel right.  I too have changed.  I don't even want to talk on the phone to anybody because
I don't want to hear them telling me to get over it or things like that.  I'm sorry you're sad too.  I wish I
knew why life is so hard sometimes.
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
I feel the same way, about my sweet little Sadie girl, I would give my own life when she was sick just for her to live a little bit longer, she had a short life with me, we were together for 8 wonderful years, but I wish it could have been longer, she was my soulmate, and my baby girl, my daughter, my furkid and she always will be with me forever and ever, she lives in my heart forever!!!!! until I see you again sweet girl, I miss you and I love you Sadie girl. sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
Please don't ever feel that people will get tired of you saying how much you miss your beautiful boy. I know I tend to repeat myself in different posts.  I don't think I will ever get over losing Bailey.  The house feels so empty because I am all alone.  My boys are home next week so I am looking forward to seeing them but I know it will be hard for them without Bailey.
Thank you for sharing your picture of Purrfect and Purrl, they are both beautiful. We all know how you feel because we miss our loved ones so much.  I cry several times every day and I think of Bailey all the time.
Please come back again soon.
You are in my thoughts.
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
Thank you for your kindness Diana and Sadie's mom.  I wish our babies were still with us.  My life without
my boy here is so different.  It's become a lot more tedious and scary.
Quote 0 0
Ginad
Dear Purrfects mum now it is time for me to give you some comfort, no matter how long they have been gone we will always talk about them.  I will always miss my Honey and probably wont stop crying for a long time to come.  I will never get sick of you talking about Purrfect, that is why Rainbow Bridge is here, to comfort us when we feel sad about our babies knowing that others share and feel your pain.  You still have Purl to care for like I have Monte and George and know in your heart that Purrfect will be around looking after you all. God bless and stay strong
Gina
Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
I try to come here every day even if I don't get time to read all the messages I try to read as many as I can and reply to them.  This sight has been a life line for me and I find a great comfort in coming here.  I have no one at home I can really talk to.  Alot of people think by now I should have moved on but I will never really move on.  I miss Bailey every moment of every day and still can't believe I can no longer see him.  At times I feel him close by.  I get a smell of him, a kind of doggie smell.  My mum walked in the other day and said I can smell Bailey. It was the first time she had said it and it has been five weeks since he went to sleep.
This site is here for us to share our grief and our memories and stories of our little ones.  Everyone here has been amazing and I know I will be coming here for a long time because this is the place I find comfort especially when I am having a really bad day. Thank you again to everyone who has responded to my posts, visited Bailey's residency and offered words of comfort and support.  I really can't thank you enough.
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
Gina and Diana = thank you both for your gentle words.  I am so very grateful for the acceptance I have experienced here.  I am very sorry we are all going through this pain and sorrow but I do appreciate this website - that we are able to comfort each other.  We understand what many other people do not understand.  Love is love and it doesn't matter if it's a person or an animal you adore.  It hurts when you lose them.   I still experience a little shock every time I realize it, that my boy is gone.   I will never be the same and my life will never be the same again.  I know that now and am trying to accept it.  So far, I'm not doing it very gracefully.  I just can't seem to grasp it.  Purrfect?  My darling Purrfect is dead?  Oh no.  How can this be?   But it is.  He's really gone and all the wishing in the world will not change this.   All that is left of him is in my heart and in a tiny urn that sits over his photographs on my bureau and where I can see it last thing at night and first thing in the morning.  I will always love him and I will never forget him, along with all my other animal friends who have crossed over to the other side.
Quote 0 0
heartsick
You just keep on saying whatever you need to say until you don't need to say it anymore.
The thing about grief is that I told everyone when My Bear left me is that
I just have to feel this way until I don't anymore.
There is no other way. No one here is sick of you  and no one
thinks you are whining.
If you need to tell and retell the story everyday then we will listen every day.

We are all in this together.

We all understand.

Susan
Quote 0 0
Heathernicole17025
I understand what you are all saying and going through.  If someone asks why I am sad or even if I have the urge to bring Ralph up... I feel like I am getting negative responses back... like "why are you still crying over this cat".  No one has come out and said that I shouldn't be sad still but I know my close family members and friends aren't all understanding the level of grief I am at.  One day I am "good" and not sad but then there are times like this weekend when I can barely bring myself to leave the house and want to cry ALL the time. It was just 3 months last Wednesday... and I will tell you... this anniversary brought my grief to a whole new level.  I dont think I have felt this sad, lonely and depressed yet.  I miss my precious Ralph terribly.  My heart has truly broken. Feels like it will never heal and I will never return to my normal self.
Heather Johnson
Quote 0 0