Lillymylove
David 
Quote 0 0
just_lost
Awww!  She's an adorable critter!  I'm sorry for your loss of Lilly, David; I know that it must hurt terribly.  I and the folks here with whom I've interacted hurt with you.  The world is a darker place without our animals :(
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear David,

I am so so sorry for your loss of your beloved Lilly. What a doll she was! What a sweet & poignant song that you linked. I had never heard that tune before. It is beautiful! I need to watch the film!

That is interesting that you linked to music from a film soundtrack. I have been listening to this music linked below as a theme when writing to myself about my cat Marmalade, whom I had to put to sleep 7 weeks ago this coming Thursday. It is sweet, innocent, tender and enchanting, like my little boy:

Quote 0 0
DiabloGravesMommy
My deepest sympathy. I'm so sorry for your loss. She'll be waiting for you for when its your time. 🐾🖤🐾🖤 *hugs*
Quote 0 0
MichelleKinkaid
David,
My heart breaks for you in the loss of your dear sweet Lilly ... what a darling little dog. We will never forget our dear beloved companions ... they are part of us and always with us. It is so painfully difficult to not have them here. I am sitting here and wishing with all my heart that my beautiful, sweet Rocky cat was laying on the bed with me as he always did and it's breaking my heart and tearing me up inside to not have him with me. He was always by me or next to me or touching me and we had such a special bond. It seems the same for you with your Lilly. There are many caring and kind people here ... feel the love and support.
Michelle Kinkaid
Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
Thank you all for you lovely kind words and that terrific song for marmalade, take care of yourselves.
David 
Quote 0 0