anang
I have been going to this local arts market for about 6 years and there is a wonderful lady who is a pet psychic but also does tarot card readings. 
I have been to see her about 5 times, never about a pet, just about my "stuff".
Today I went to her about the loss of my princess Ana Ng.
The main thing she said that touched me is that Ana Ng held on for me because she knew that I needed her.
On June 21st I fractured my pelvis and coccyx. At this time Ana Ng was healthy but at 19 and a half I knew that she wouldn't be around forever. After I got injured, Ana Ng spent every day next to me on the ottoman. This went on daily and nightly until she died in my arms on July 29th, 2019.
I miss her so much! She was my angel! 
K. Unger
Quote 0 0
jerigraehl
You are so blessed to have had Ana Ng for 19.5 years. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure there is a huge empty place after almost 2 decades with your little princess. Jeri
jerigraehl
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Katie,

Ana Ng was a very special cat who loved you very much. She had a good, long life and you both were blessed to have been together that long. But I'm sure there is a huge emptiness after having her with you most of your life.

Jan
Quote 0 0
Mysweetsimba
That is heart breaking. You were so lucky having her so long but it must of been so hard losing here, no matter her age. I hate how much pain we go through in these experiences.
Quote 0 0
anang
Thank you all for your kind responses.
Ana Ng was my angel and I know that I was so fortunate to have her for almost 20 years.
I'm a school teacher, and school started again yesterday. Both days I have walked into the house after work and started sobbing. My favorite part of coming home was finding where Ana Ng was and spending time with her. The house seems so empty. I miss her at night. I miss her laying in my arms and purring.

K. Unger
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Hi Katie,

That is very poignant. That your Ana NG held a vigil for you while you recovered. She truly loved you and cared about you.

As I've mentioned, my Marmalade used to hold vigils over me when I would have a bad bout of migraines. He would stay perched near by and even if I was vomiting, or screaming into a pillow, or holding ice packs to my head between fans etc. he would come closer to me when and if they subsided, in order to check on me it seemed. He would purr to let me know he was still nearby and then return to where he was standing watch. 

I have read recently of heart patients, whose cats would lay on their chests and purr after they had recovered from surgery and that supposedly there is some kind of rhythmic balance to a cat's purr, and some scientists believe that the cat is attempting to help heal the human's heart by changing it's rhythm. 

So remarkable, these little enchanting, mystical animals. We are all so fortunate to have known them in our lifetimes.

James
Quote 0 0