teenyweenybb Show full post »
teenyweenybb
Hi JeffreyBurcham,

It might get more troublesome after 4 days. But things will start to level out after more days. I just felt a lot of grief by feeling I didn't say goodbye to our Lexus enough when we euthanized her. I wish I had showed love more in the last minutes. But I just couldn't handle my emotions, so said some small goodbyes and left my girlfriend to hold her at the end. We loved her so much though. Both of us. I know our baby will forgive me when she is looking down on us.

Welcome to rainbowsbridge.com, Katscradle. You probably will get some grief help here.
our love baby
Quote 0 0
teenyweenybb
Why should I take heart about my life after our dog, Lexus, passed to the Next Place? Why? Because there have been many spiritual experiences of her after she passed in April. I just am never satisfied with these experiences of her presence. I miss her so much I just want more and more. I'm impatient and mad about her leaving too.

"There is nothing that can completely stop or staunch the anguish we feel when we lose a beloved pet, but to know they are waiting for us on the Other Side is such a comfort. Please don't feel bad or guilty when you grieve for your pets that have passed over. It's natural, but it's not a helpful emotion." - All Pets Go To Heaven, pg 135, by Sylvia Browne.
our love baby
Quote 0 0
jeffreyburcham
teenyweenybb wrote:
Hi JeffreyBurcham,

It might get more troublesome after 4 days. But things will start to level out after more days. I just felt a lot of grief by feeling I didn't say goodbye to our Lexus enough when we euthanized her. I wish I had showed love more in the last minutes. But I just couldn't handle my emotions, so said some small goodbyes and left my girlfriend to hold her at the end. We loved her so much though. Both of us. I know our baby will forgive me when she is looking down on us.

Welcome to rainbowsbridge.com, Katscradle. You probably will get some grief help here.

It's been a little over two weeks now and the sorrow and pain are just as real as it was on June 1st. I just miss her so much! I am grateful and honored to have been with her for 11 years of her 11 years and 3 months, it just wasn't long enough. Then again, 111 years wouldn't have been long enough. I have almost finished the grave area for all of our fur babies, not just Satin. Here is a picture of her grave, which is right next to the other three. My wife was unable to get them all in the same picture. Of course, my three boys JUST have to walk on the grave. Silly boys!

Satins grave.jpg 
Quote 0 0
KatsCradle
Hi everyone! I just lost my fur baby, Kat, on June 5th. I really appreciate all of your posts. Tha k you for sharing. It makes my grief feel more normal jist knowing that I'm not the only one having difficulties moving on without him in my life.

It's been a bit more than a week but it feels like he's been gone forever. It's weird because sometimes I feel as though I can hear him meow to get in the room with me or his nails clicking on the floor trying to catch up with me when I go into a room.

The sense of loss is immense. I feel funny talking to other people about his passing. They don't seem to understand. But when someone has been in your life for 12 years, living without them is hard. Moving on is hard. Going home after work is hard.

This forum is helping me deal with his passing. The guilt that I feel on having him euthanized is enormous. He was a sick little guy in the end and he was suffering; this was the most humane and loving thing for me to do. But, living with this decision is still heartbreaking. I'm still crying about it.

Thanks for letting me share/vent. Reading your stories is so comforting (Sounds weird, I know).

If you don't mind, I'll share some pictures of my little guy. The first one is him on his good days. The second one is him on his last day.

Hope, light and love to all ♥♥
Quote 0 0
teenyweenybb
Hi KatsCradle,

Nice share above. And those two pics of Kat are so so sweet. I have my burst into tears moaning cry for my Lexus, little Terrier (the Teenyweenybb). Here she is below.

lexus.jpg 
our love baby
Quote 0 0
jeffreyburcham
KatsCradle, such a sweet looking Angel kitty. We've had to say goodbye to 2 of ur kitties and now with Satin Marie leaving us, those memories are flooding back to me but in a good way.

Being here has helped me tremendously. Even though I know I am not the only person to grieve for a fur baby, being "around" others going through the same horrific time is the best therapy I can give to myself. I did however go to a small group therapy session yesterday (6/17/17) and that was a very nice time. I plan on going to more of those sessions and am even going to schedule some individual sessions with the therapist, who has also experienced the same loss, many times over.

With my Satin Marie though, this time around is just so much harder. I just can't stop crying and I just miss her so much. Time does heal all wounds it's just this time, it's going to be a lot longer. None of us will ever get over the loss and frankly, I am fine with that.

Teenyweenybb, what a beautiful baby! Such a precious Angel, and yes, there are tears flowing for the two of you, happy tears because I know how the memories are.

I can never fully express how much it means to me being here, with all of you, not only sharing the grief but more importantly, the love. I just wish the rest of the world knew this level of love. 
Quote 0 0
teenyweenybb
JeffreyBurcham,

Our love....Lexus, a rat terrier, passed away and need to remind her.....meadows to sprint away......run away from evil....fast and forever.....

lexus.jpg
our love baby
Quote 0 0
teenyweenybb
Because Satin Marie was so much of a peanut head, she is sentenced to a strong breeze of love from all. We all love you Satin Marie, peanut head you sweety......
our love baby
Quote 0 0
KatsCradle
teenyweenybb wrote:
Hi KatsCradle,

Nice share above. And those two pics of Kat are so so sweet. I have my burst into tears moaning cry for my Lexus, little Terrier (the Teenyweenybb). Here she is below.

lexus.jpg 

Hi Teenyweenybb,

Your Lexus was a cutie pie and I imagine a loving and kind family member :) Thank you for sharing her picture.

I still find it hard to understand how creatures so small can take such a HUGE part of our hearts, you know.

I say cry, cry and cry some more. That's the o my way to get through the pain. Sharing your love for her with others (like us) who understand your pain helps with the grieving.

Love and light,

KatsCradle

Quote 0 0
teenyweenybb
Such sorrow and moaning cry grief flood for our Lexus terrier who barked and meant, "I am not afraid".

lexus.jpg 
our love baby
Quote 0 0
jeffreyburcham
KatsCradle wrote:

Hi Teenyweenybb,

Your Lexus was a cutie pie and I imagine a loving and kind family member :) Thank you for sharing her picture.

I still find it hard to understand how creatures so small can take such a HUGE part of our hearts, you know.

I say cry, cry and cry some more. That's the o my way to get through the pain. Sharing your love for her with others (like us) who understand your pain helps with the grieving.

Love and light,

KatsCradle

Thank you teenyweenybb, I really appreciate your comment! She was loved by everyone who met her because she loved everyone she met. Not the best Fathers Day with her being gone and the tears have been flowing today but I have the memories of the past 11 years to comfort me as all of our memories of our babies comfort us all.
Quote 0 0
teenyweenybb
JeffreyBurcham,

Thanks for all the sharing. Got any other pics of Satin Marie? If so, you are welcome to post them here.

What hit me strongly that I was not prepared for with our Lexus, is the complete end of the physical presence of Lexus. If only I saw this feeling coming I would have said goodbye a lot more. But thank God I have a belief of more life there in what we can not see physical. That belief helps. Still the tears will flow. We loved her so much. Lexus, our TeenyWeenybb.
our love baby
Quote 0 0
jeffreyburcham
I do have more pics of Satin but hate to take up so much space here. You can view them at her memorial: https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/SATIN001/Resident.htm

Here is one of her in her younger days!

Satin and Elvis.jpg 
Quote 0 0
teenyweenybb
Sleeping together. That's quite a lot of love. Maybe we would be surprised at how much your other dogs mourn over Satin Marie leaving. And post pictures away. I really love them. Will go to the Satin Marie memorial too.
our love baby
Quote 0 0
jeffreyburcham
Yeah, that's Elvis with her in that pic, now he's so fat he can't get up on our bed anymore but my other two boys sleep with me. This is Jesse, my wiggle butt big boy.

Jesse.jpg 
Quote 0 0