SammysDad

On Jan 8th, she turned 7 months old.  On 1/9, we got a pretty good snow storm here in Texas.  I always get a kick out of a puppy's first encounter in snow.  They are totally excited by it.  A first in her life that I wanted to share.  Here are some photos that I hope bring a few smiles to your faces.  My wife's fav is the snowball fight one.  Notice the detail as the snowball hits Di...lol...

Enjoy

Bob

Pictures reposted.  They were there...just weren't showing.  Then...one showed up twice...

Sorry about that
Quote 0 0
judylinn

aww...the pictures didn't show up. I would love to see them. Maddie just adored the snow. i would get on all my gear and spend along time with her throwing snow balls that she would jump so gigh to get. not in the last years though. Could you resend. thanks  Judy

Quote 0 0
quirks

what awesome photos......the snowball one is a classic. what was her reaction after?? my caption would be..'hey! where did my ball go???' she is just the happiest looking girl, thanx for sharing her with us...xoxo erika

Those people who dislike cats, will be mice in their next life.......
Remy...entered my life 4th April 2010......left for the Bridge 9th August 2010.
loved, missed and cherished.
Quote 0 0
Meghanm
These photos are adorable! There is so much joy reflected in them. Snow in Texas?!? I'm on the East Coast and we are currently experiencing a huge blizzard...16 inches so far.. but I didn't think it snowed in Texas?
Meghan

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." ~ The Crow

"We don't "get over" our losses and just move on, we learn to live differently."
~ http://www.angelbluemist.com/frames/guilt.html
Quote 0 0
judylinn

thank you for sharing the photos, and brightning up my day. they are soooo cute. You can see how happy Diana is. Judy :)

Quote 0 0
SammysDad
Glad you liked Judy!  I am so glad I can share Diana with you all.  You have experienced her from 12 weeks of age...

Meghan...the snow storm reminded me of when I was younger living in the Tri-state area.  Originally from Connecticut...haven't lived there in many years.  Mainly California (San Francisco), Washington D.C. and here
Quote 0 0
Woodypatty
I'm so glad  your pictures are now up. I love the stick one and the snow ball. What joy. Thank you for sharing they brought a smile to my face.                          Patty
Quote 0 0
judylinn

lol..I enjoyed them again tonight. I love to see happy animals, and Diana is clearly loved and happy. :)

Quote 0 0
quirks

i really enjoy coming back to these happy photos. diana makes me smile with her zest for life!!! what a happy girl u have.....

Those people who dislike cats, will be mice in their next life.......
Remy...entered my life 4th April 2010......left for the Bridge 9th August 2010.
loved, missed and cherished.
Quote 0 0
Leigh
Bob, thanks for making laugh!  Diana looks like she's having a blast.  Loved the snowball-eating pic :)
Mary used to love the snow...to play in and especially to eat. 
Annie, on the other hand, wasn't thrilled when she saw our first snow.  I've played with her enough now that she kind of likes it.

Quote 0 0