lettersatlarge

Tomorrow is my last day at this job, before I start my new one next week.

I started this job in January and by May I'd lost my Dante. I hated this job the second I walked in and knew I could not be here long. When Dante died it was just worse. I found this forum here while distracted and sad at work the week after he died, and you have all been a source of compassion and thoughtfulness while I've been here. I log in here because I can't stand it, the bad memories, I genuinely didn't care if I got in trouble doing it. I just hate it.

At this new job I won't have access, and I so rarely log in and use a computer at home after I've been using it all day at work, and using my mobile phone is kind of difficult for long messages.

Dante was my good omen when I wanted out of here. I saw him in a dream when I was terrified I wouldn't get a call back from my interview, and then I did. I feel like I'll be somewhere better, away from the bad memories. Unfortunately that means away from you all for a little bit.

I will continue to check in and respond and read and support when I can. But I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for these last 3 months.

Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
So very happy for you lettersatlarge we can all thank Dante 💕 for your moving on to a better job that you will be happy doing no more bad memories all the best to you lettersatlarge hugs and please check in when you can take good care ❤
Quote 0 0
lettersatlarge
Thank you Ozziemom. I cried last night missing my Dante. I always hated the idea of working so far from home because I wouldn't be around as easily for him. Today after work I bring my things to my boyfriends for a few weeks while I settle into getting around and not missing trainings and coursework for my new position, after that I'll be back at home to go to and from work. I cried because of the finality of it all. Everything is so different. Last year at exactly this time I was about to go on vacation, and I was snuggling with Dante because I'd be gone for two weeks, I would be telling him "I'll see you later, buddy, be good." Now I'm leaving for a few weeks again but when I get back, he won't be there.
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Everything is so different life changes in so many ways and the saddest part is that life has to go on it truly is bittersweet i live in a small town and my work is close so I was always home to tend to Ozzie I find it so difficult to get used to the fact that I don't have to rush home anymore and it breaks my heart it's so different. Dante is very proud of you and to see us happy is what our boys want it's a new beginning for you it's what Dante would have wanted for you. He is always with you in your heart.
Quote 0 0
JennC
So happy for you and your new job! Dante must be so happy for u up in the sky, maybe doing happy zoomies and jumps. You have been so kind with your words of encouragement and I really appreciate it. I wish you best in your new work adventure and take care!

Hammie's mommy

Quote 0 0