jessiturner92
My almost 2 yr old half main coon kitty was struck by a car yesterday morning at around 11 am. I didn't know anything about this until my mother in law came in mine and my fiancés room and broke the news to us. I was too shocked to believe her so I just took it as a cruel joke...she said she would never joke about something like that. So she left and I just sat there numb for about 15 minutes then the silent tears came then I lost myself completely. My can't be dead?! I just saw him happy and healthy last night!! My fiance and I got up to go look for him, I knew immediately where he would be so I told Nat to go lol under the porch..sure enough there was baby. I heard Nathaniel say god no! Then he ripped off one of the top steps and crawled under with him..he layed with him and cried. Then I really lost it we both loved our baby so much..when he finally wrapped kitty up and brought him out he layed him down on the grass to go find something to put him in. I fell to my knees in front of him and started stroking him, I told him everything will be ok now and apologized over and over for not stopping this from happening. When Nathaniel came back he picked him up and we picked out a beautiful spot under his favorite bush he liked to nap under...I buried my baby yesterday ad it was extremely painful. The tears never stopped I couldn't function correctly, all I did was lay in bed all day and look at pictures of my kitty. I went to sleep, this morning I feel like my whole world has changed. He's not at the foot of my bed, I checked the sink cabinets looking for him, I looked for him I just can't come to terms that he's never coming back. We're never going to see him waiting on us late at night coming back from work in the yard. I'm never going to hear that sweet little meow letting me know he loves me I'm never going to see those beautiful green eyes and cute little expressions he makes when we play, I'm never going to stop feeling this pain in my heart. I just want my boy back I love him so much.
Quote 0 0
stef
Oh Jess...

He is so beautiful....I am so sorry that you are going through this horrible grief too. Just know that you are not alone and we are here to care for each other. Please know that you are in my heart and my I am sending huge kitten love out to you from George the Cat.... He sort of looks like your baby. We just lost our Big MAK on Sunday and it was sudden, horrific and unexpected so I understand. Please be gentle with yourself and know that you are not alone...

love
stef
Stef
Quote 0 0