EricaRose
I miss my sweet boy, my companion, my teddy bear sooooooooo freaking much!!! I just kept calling his name last night and couldn’t sleep. I thought I heard him barking downstairs when I woke up this morning. My heart aches so bad. I miss him. I want to hold him again. 😢
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Erica,

I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved "Maestro" (< a great name by the way.)

I personally believe that when we hear one of our beloved's in the evening or early morning hours, when we are in bed, it is a "sign" from them. A "bark" or a "meow." I have been researching this, and it seems exclusive to our pets and not to human beings whom have passed away. I have not seen any, including most importantly consistent reports of people hearing that person speaking to them in the middle of the night. I believe it is a paranormal phenomenon.

I have consistently heard "1" distinct meow in my cat "Marmalade's" voice many times during the very early morning hours (2 am to 5 am) since he departed. And I am lucid and focused and have had zero expectations. I have also distinctly felt him walk across our comforter. I do believe there is a lot of mystery in our Universe and anything is possible.

Kind regards & my sincerest condolences,
James
Quote 0 0