TinkerBelle Show full post »
Missing_Rosie1017
Just beautiful!  Thank you so much for your support!  I do feel a little better.
Denise Von
Quote 0 0
TinkerBelle
Glad you liked!  I also started a journal when TinkerBelle died so I could write down all the things that made her so special or attach poems/quotes that helped say what I was unable and I think being able to put some of those feelings down or read others words helped the healing!  Just give yourself time!

Prayers!

I love and miss you TinkerBelle!

"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, she is able to wrap herself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and she ends."
Quote 0 0
dogmama
Hi, I am so sorry for the loss of Tinker Belle! She was a beautiful dog. I can tell by your post that you loved her very much and that you gave her 14 wonderful years.

That is a very traumatic way to lose your dog. My sister in law lost one of her favorite baby dogs also due to an attack by an aggressive dog. Things just don't make the same kind of sense in the animal kingdom. Sometimes animals are jealous of the love other animals receive from people and become aggressive. I know this is so hard right now, and that you are in pain, but I just want to say to you, it is not your fault.  You are not responsible for an aggressive dog's actions. There is no way you could have predicted what would happen. 

I am in pain also as I just lost my baby dog Milo to cancer. My house also feels so empty, and my heart so broken. I am so sorry you are going through the pain of her tragic loss. Stay strong and focus on the happy memories.

Quote 0 0
TinkerBelle
Thank you for the kind words!  So sorry you and your sister in law also have had to deal with the emptiness left behind after your furbabies have passed on :-(  The more we love, the more we hurt!

As much as the pain is still very real, I am grateful for the bond we shared and for the furbabies that came into my life since that fateful day!

"Even out of unspeakable grief, beautiful things take wing."

- A.R. Torres, "The Lessons of Loss" 

"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, she is able to wrap herself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and she ends."
Quote 0 0
Timmymissu
Tinkerbelle is so beautiful wots happning to the dog that brutaly did this to beautiful tinkerbelle im devastated for you wot a awful thing to happen im in tears god bless x
Quote 0 0
TinkerBelle
Thank you... she was a blessing!

The owners of the other dog told us they put it down, but this was the first time it had ever done anything like this.  Just a horrible, horrible tragedy! 

Life changed in a lot of ways that day, but I am grateful for the love we shared and how I was able to share that love with two rescue pups that may not have found a loving home :-)  I like thinking TinkerBelle sent them to me!

Paw hugs and prayers to you too!

Quote 0 0