missingbabiej2020
Going Mad over the loss of my Babie j 
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am so sorry for your loss of your sweet Babie j. It can help to share pictures, memories and feelings about Babie j. There are many wonderful and compassionate people here who understand your pain.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
ClaireT
I’m a new member of this world. My max, my best friend, our family’s little white ball of joy, died suddenly, a heart attack, at 13 yrs young. Frolicked in the park Thursday, ate dinner, died.  I lost both my patents. I didn’t experience pain like this. I’m scared I’m crazy. My son and his gf, who loved him more than life, are floored. We just cry. I try and stay busy, I cry.  I don’t know how to live in a world without my baby boy.  Is this normal, this grief I’ve never felt before?.
Quote 0 0
ClaireT
Parents. Typo
Quote 0 0
ClaireT
Sorry. I added to babie js thread. I’m dumb with grief.  I’m so sorry. 
Quote 0 0
Buddy_Mama
I’m so sorry about your loss of Babie J. And I definitely understand feeling like you’re going mad with grief and sorrow. I’ve been there... and I still slip back there a bit sometimes, though not as often as when I first lost my Buddy in early March. I miss him terribly, but my mind is dealing better with the loss after many weeks of gradually learning to cope.

I hope it will help you to read my reply to ClaireT’s post a few minutes ago. I shared the feelings of shock, disconnect, guilt, etc. that I’ve experienced. You are not alone in what you’re feeling and experiencing. Knowing that - and sharing it here with others who understand - has helped me, and I hope it’s helping you, too.

Sending you hugs...
Cindy (Buddy’s mama)
My baby Buddy 5/4/10-3/7/20, rescued March 2011
My sweet Mandy 11/27/91-11/2/10, rescued November 1992
My beautiful Barney 4/28/73-9/7/92, adopted May 1973
Quote 0 0
missingbabiej2020
Thanks to everyone for their support and kindness. Only people who are pet parents know what we are going through.
Quote 1 0
missingbabiej2020
Quote 0 0
Janet_101
The chatroom available through this website 3 days a week is helping me. I too am going mad with grief. The shelter in place added on to this grief makes it even worse. I hope your pain eases soon.
Quote 1 0
missingbabiej2020
So sorry for you loss. I know I will never get over her death.
Quote 1 0
Buddy_Mama
You’re right, none us will ever get over our babies’ death. But we will get *through* it. And I promise you, getting through the day *will* become easier. I felt destroyed when I lost my Buddy 11 weeks ago... it felt like time stopped, and everything in life lost all meaning. But, slowly, I’ve been able to get through each day a bit more easily. While he is always, always in my heart & thoughts, I’m able to function better bit by bit as my heart heals around the wound of his loss. Be good to yourself and give yourself time. The deeper we love, the deeper our loss. Hugs...
Cindy (Buddy’s mama)
My baby Buddy 5/4/10-3/7/20, rescued March 2011
My sweet Mandy 11/27/91-11/2/10, rescued November 1992
My beautiful Barney 4/28/73-9/7/92, adopted May 1973
Quote 0 0