tazmoe
At least in my dreams. For the past two weeks or so I've had visits from Kona in my sleep. It's weird because right after he passed; I think I might have dreamed about him maybe twice. I went a whole month or so without seeing him in my sleep.

It's nice that I still see him on a nightly basis, and when I dream of him we always play or snuggle together. However, after every visit I will always wake up immediately whether it's in the middle of the night or morning. It's kinda like Kona is saying, "We had our playtime, but it's time for me to go now. I have to play with the other dogs at Rainbow Bridge, but maybe I'll visit you tomorrow".

I was curious if anyone else has had nightly continuous dreams of their lost pet. If so, how long did you have them for? Do you still have them? If they stopped we're you upset about it?
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Wow Sergio, you're lucky!! My Rookie has only come to see me once. ☹
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Sergio I’ve had one that I remember. The first week she died. If I knew I’d have a dream every night I’d want to sleep all the time! I’m more than a little envious❣️ I’m also happy for you and really happy they are such comforting visits from Kona and always end with the promise of *tomorrow* ,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
tazmoe
It's definitely bittersweet for me. I enjoy seeing my Kona every night, but at the same time I wish the interactions would last awhile longer.

I have to admit I took Kona's presence for granted when he was alive. I would have never thought he would go at such an early age. He was so hyper and full of energy up until his initial CKD diagnosis. Even after he was diagnosed he still had times when he would be full of energy again. The last week he was with me I knew it was almost time. He was already so lethargic and skinny.

I'm happy knowing that I will see him again someday, and it won't just be in my dreams.
Quote 0 0