Lilimarie
I sit quietly and think about you. Running down the hallway as fast as you can to look out the front window barking at really nothing. I miss how you'd get up at night and patrol the house while I was sleeping, finally jumping back into bed and falling asleep once all was clear. You were full of might and my house has not been a home without you, you did indeed hold onto to a piece of my heart. Words will never express what you truly meant to my heart. Missing you all the time. I hope you are happy and we meet again. Love to you always and forever, Benni.
Quote 0 0
MyBella
I am so sorry for your loss, such a beautiful photo, so precious. I know how you mean by your house has not been a home without your precious loved one. Funny, Bella would do the same thing at night, leave my bed do a "security check" of the house and then crawl back in. They may have been small, but they sure knew how to be our fearless protectors.

Sending positive healing thoughts your way, I hope in time, you are able to use your fond memories to help ease your heartache.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

Quote 0 0
Lilimarie
Don & Vera,
Thank you so much for your kind reply. Your little Bella was adorable beyond words. Little chihuahua breeds lived to take care of us. I was so close to my little Benni. I fell in love with him and he protected me from flying bugs and people walking in our neighborhood. I wish the same for you. It's so hard to move on.

Lilimarie
Quote 0 0
jonancy
Benni is such a cutie. I am so sorry for your loss. My Scooter was very protective and if I was alone, he would not relax until my husband came home. I know what you mean that words cannot express what you truly meant to our heart. I think our little guys know how much they are loved.

Take care,
Jonancy...Scooters mama
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Hello Lilimarie, It constantly seems to get me off guard that after all of these month's I will have memories of Coco crop up into my mind and heart, just like it happened yesterday!  Your post brings that to the forefront for me. Your sweet Benni is engraved into your heart, soul, and mind!  It is so cute to think of how he needed to be the protector of the house.  
  I really love that picture of him Lilimarie, he is an absolute unique beauty!   My thoughts are with you, I know how you miss him, he knows it too!......................Sincerely, Andrea, Coco, and Rudy.
Quote 0 0
Lilimarie
He was so unique. And he had a personality to match mine. My husband never understood our close relationship. I never felt the need to explain it. He was my amazing little love. A ball of energy and an appetite for snacks all the time. He loved apples and carrots. When I prepared food in the kitchen I miss him the most. He layed on the floor and I gave him healthly snacks for keeping me company. He will be embedded in my soul forever. How are you doing Andrea? How is Rudy adjusting?
Quote 0 0