Sagesmommy
My sweet sage has been gone almost three months and i still feel like im in a nightmare. My tears never seem to stop no matter what i am doing. I miss her sooo much.

I posted here when she passed and had the opportunity to connect with others who also had just lost their fur babies. I am hoping all of you are healing and doing well. I feel about the same. I still cry just about everyday for her. She was my baby my companion through life for almost 9 years. I feel so lost without her.

At night i lay next to my other dog soazin and just sob wishing she was next to me. I feel he also understands my loss as they were two peas in a pod. My heart is still shattered and i just want her back. This has been the hardest three months of my life.

Sage i love you more than you will ever know. You were not only my sweet girl but my doggy soulmate. I dont know how i can ever move forward without you. Im sending you lots of sweet nose kisses in doggy heaven. RIP my sagey.

Love
Mommy
Quote 0 0
phalaris14
 I am so sorry for your loss.Come here often. It really helped me.Grieving is a healing process. my prayers are with you.
                                  Bret
[image]
Quote 0 0
Fiona_W
Dear Sage's Mommy— Know that I am with you and thinking about you in this terrible time. I lost my beloved cats Oscar and Nénu ("nay-noo") two and a half months ago, so I'm at a similar point in the process. Allow yourself to cry: it's healing.

—peace,

Fi ("fee")
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
NOT YELLING LOW VISION. SO SORRY YOU ARE HURTING. THEY SAT IT GETS BETTER, LIKE YOU, WE ARE STILL WAITING. GRIEVING ONE SECOND AT A TIME . WE WE LOST OUR PRECIOUS SPARKY ON DECEMBER 28TH OF 2017. OUR 29 YEAR OLD FEATHER BABY COCKATIEL. BORN FEBRUARY 14TH 1988. AMAZING CHILD OF OURS. HAVING ANOTHER FUR BABY HOPEFULLY HELPS YOU A LITTLE. HER3 IS A PHOTO OF OUR SPARKY. IT WAS A SUDDEN AND UNEXPECTED LOSS. HUGS AND FRIENDSHIP AND PRAYERS
JOAN AND JIM SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
So sorry for your loss, im going through the same thing, I had to have my 4 1/2 year old cat put to sleep 2 monthes ago today and wish she could still be here with me. Its really hard to accept shes gone. Things will get better for all of is that have lost our fur babies it just takes time. Again sorry for your loss
Quote 0 0
AmyA
Hi

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are letting yourself grieve and being kind to yourself! It is a process with no timeline. Sage is beautiful! I just lost my soulmate doggy on Saturday. I have another dog we got whenever Luey was a few years old to be his buddy, but Luey was my #1. It feels like a piece of my soul has been ripped out. I hope it gets easier but I encourage you to keep coming here, tell us about Sage, know you are not alone and we are all there with you!
Quote 0 0
Sagesmommy
Thank you all for your sweet comments. This has been a very hard time for me. I truly feel like i lost my child. I am so sorry for each and everyone's loss. Our fur babies mean so much and sometimes we just dont realize the impact they have on us until they're gone. I miss her more and more each day. The pain seems to never fade. :( I truly appreciate everyone commenting. I hope you can find peace.
Quote 1 0
Korrasdad
Hey Sages Mommy...came here tonight because I’m still having a hard time too. I can seem to let Korra go. For example, tonight I was sitting in my reclining chair and went to lower the leg rest...one of Korrasdad favorite things to do was to lie down directly under the leg rest, so I had to always check to make sure she wasn’t there...tonight, without thinking, I sat up to make sure she wasn’t there. It hit me so hard again, nearly 4 months later, and I found myself down on my knees weeping. I’ve lost friends before, but none so suddenly and so young and so mysteriously. I don’t even know what she died from...somehow that makes me feel like I failed her. I have these recurring thoughts that she is angry with me. That hurts.

I’m sorry you are still struggling too. When Love is deep and true, so is the grief after the loss. That may not help how you feel, but it does mean you are a good person. Take care.
Quote 0 0