MaxsMom2
There was a guided meditation I did today. It was a meditation for grief of a loved one. It started off in this big white room that I could imagine to be whatever I wanted. It was filled with big comfortable couches, lots of green plants and a glass oval ceiling. A beautiful hand carved coffee table sat in the middle of the space and was filled with treats for Max. The oval wooden door finally opened, it was Max. He pushed the door open and jumped on my lap, he kissed me, and then laid on me. I told him how much I missed him and how much I wanted him back. I apologized to him for not saving him. Then I gave him his special ball he gets his treats from. I actually felt it was  another dimension I could access him. It felt so real. The speaker told Max and I that we could no longer be physically near each other, but that now Max would always be with me, even more so than before. It was then time to say goodbye, I didn’t cry. Max ran out the door down the beautiful cobblestone walkway. 
Laraine Esposito 
Quote 2 0
P_Mom
What a beautiful meditation of your boy Max ❤ and what I can only imagine an amazing experience.  Thank you for sharing this very special moment.    
Jennifer
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

That is a wonderful vision. Thank you for sharing it with us Laraine.

Hugs,
James
Quote 0 0
Pecan_mom
Thank you so much for sharing💖💜
Sp
Quote 0 0
ElodieS

Thank you for sharing. Is this a guided meditation that you found online? On Youtube for example? I would love to be able to try it as well if you are willing to share. 

I had a similar experience one night as I was going to bed. I was praying and talking to my dog Cognac and all of a sudden I felt her presence within me. I told her I was so sorry and that I missed her so much and hoped she knew how much we love her. She told me she was at peace. I also read the story “The Invisible Leash” to my daughter to help us both process our grief which is a really wonderful book for pet loss for children. 

Quote 1 0
Pecan_mom
I have had a few dream visitations with Pecan and she even told me her cause of death in one of my dreams.  Almost every time I think about her a hummingbird shows up and flies so close to me!  Sometimes I even smell her.  Losing her has been so painful.  It would be great if you could share the meditation!  
Sp
Quote 0 0
MaxsMom2
Laraine Esposito 
Quote 1 0
Mistysmama
This is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
It is lovely how people here have sensed their little ones. I was also very blessed to be able to do that. It is a tiny taste of the Heaven they now live in, and so wonderful.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
MaxsMom2
It’s been difficult for me to read about other people’s fur babies. I did read other stories when Max first passed. The deeper I get into my grief process, the less I’m able to do that. I think the longer he’s gone, the more it sinks in. The more it sinks in the more unbelievable it seems. Reading so many stories about others loss of their fur children, makes Maxs passing more real. A level of acceptance I don’t have and may never have. 
Laraine Esposito 
Quote 0 0