msangiekins
yesterday we were at the river, hich is very common, and as usual, the dogs wee all set to follow the car home, its not very far..good exercise, (we had a brother sister lab set, one short haired one long) and somehow , ging less than5 miles per hour, I hit zeus, themale, and although i rushed him to thevet,there was no saving him.
my husband is so angry with me, iave so much guilt, i cant eat, i cant sleep, all i do is cry, our dogs are our babies..pleas someone help!!!
angie moore
Quote 0 0
ThomasCatsMummy
Oh Angie I am so so sorry.  How horrible for you, I can't imagine how you must feel, you know it was a complete accident and you would never do anything to hurt your baby.  Your husband is just very sad, that's why he's angry... once everything is less raw he'll settle down.  Please take care.
Thomas Cat
In our lives 14/4/2009 - 18/05/2013
In our hearts forever
Quote 0 0
firelace
I am so sorry for your loss. Your husband is most likely lashing out, from the sheer raw pain of your loss. In shock. Blame is part of the grieving process and some of still do it later. You came to the right place. Please remember your husband is in pain right now and doesn't know where to put those feelings. I feel for both of you. My thoughts are with you both. How horrible.  :-(

Star's Mama
RIP our beautiful shining Star. We love you and will miss you always and forever.
Quote 0 0
Reeladyd
I am sorry to read you post of this ACCIDENT, it is so very tragic, but a very sad accident... These thing happen sometimes, we don't know why or how.  I hope you will find peace and support from your husband.  His anger is a reaction....I hope he can cope and accept what has happened....Don't be too hard on yourself.  Prayers to you and your family.

Quote 0 0
DCF
I am so very sorry to hear this happened to you.  But it was just an accident!  It could have as easily happened to your husband.  I used to this this with another Boxer I had before.  But I would always stay ahead of him. It was also my fault that I lost my Bodacious.  I ran out of dog food and bought him Benniful.  What a mistake! If I only would have known 100's of dogs are dying every month from this food.  With NO RECALLS! What is wrong with these people! If you Google it you will be horrified!  And need a strong stomach to see what they are putting in it.  If only I would have known.  It's killing me!  Have you lit a candle for him for the "Candle Lighting Service" tonight?  I lite candles for Bo Bo all the time.  It helps me.  There are allot of great people on this sight that I'm sure will help you threw this difficult time. May god be with you to help you threw this difficult time.
Bodacious Mommy
Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
I am so sorry for your loss.  The others are right your husband is upset because he has also lost your baby.  This was an accident which could happen to anyone.  Your baby knows you love him and would never do anything to hurt him.  Please try and forgive yourself.  I hope you find some kind of peace soon.  You are in my thoughts and prayers. 
Quote 0 0