Forum

Author   Comment  
KE

Reply with quote  #1 
I put my girl down on Friday May 31st. My heart is broken...so many tears....how do I go.on?
BlairS

Reply with quote  #2 
I'm very sorry for your loss KE.  Nobody will ever doubt your love for your Ginger, we do what we have to do and we live with the pain so they don't have to.  I know how hard it is.  I go on, but it will never be the same.  Take it day by day and cry as much as you need, there is nothing wrong with that.  People here know exactly how you feel, you are not alone in your grief.  Wishing you strength in your healing process.

Blair
pannklaus

Reply with quote  #3 
You are heart broken because you loved Ginger so much.  The more we loved them, the harder the loss is.  I am so sorry for your loss and all of the pain you are going through.  What you are experiencing unfortunately is normal. There is no way to skip through the grieving part when we lose our precious  fur babies.   Take care of yourself and don't expect to be able to do all of your normal activities right now.  Everyone in this group understands your grief and is here for you whenever you want to writing about your feelings, more about Ginger or whatever you wish to write about.

Reply with quote  #4 

I am sorry for your loss KE.

At times I feel as if I am going completely mad. I have to steady myself to try and keep sane. The World seems like only a dismal place for me now. As others have posted / said here "living now is like drudgery." I've lost 10 to 12 friends and my sister the past couple of decades, but losing my cat "Marmalade" hit me harder than any of their losses, no disrespect to each of them. But he was my World. He saved my life and kept me company through horrific times. When all seemed lost. 

All that I can recommend which we all seem to be doing is to continue to travel through time. And hope that you heal-up and predominately remember all the good times you had with your beloved. God bless & take care. Be gentle with yourself. 
KE

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you all so much. I'm trying to go on, but as soon as I'm alone, I just cry and cry. I miss her so much, I feel so lost. All the things I used to enjoy, I enjoyed because she was with me. 😔
Bless all of you who have been through this, and thank you for your kind words, they do help. This is my little Ginger 💜

Attached Images
jpeg 20180405_110412.jpg (99.49 KB, 4 views)

Memories_of_Marmalade

Reply with quote  #6 

Dear KE,

Ginger was such a cutie! What a little heartbreaker. No wonder she stole your heart! Thank you for sharing her photo and some of your and her story.

James
just_lost

Reply with quote  #7 
Hi, KE.  Ginger is definitely an adorable little critter!  I've been privileged to have seen pics of others' beautiful animals.  I'm thankful for that, and I grieve with those who have lost their companions and friends.  Remember that there's no timeline for grief and that we all grieve differently.  I know how hard it was to make the decision that you made, and I hope that you can find even a sliver of comfort here :(
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.