Sandy_T
It's been a while since I have been here. Today on my way to work I noticed a small grey kitten pulling itself to the side of the road. I stopped and picked her up and raced her to my vet. She was a little girl less than 8 weeks old. The vet said she very likely was thrown from a moving car. Her injuries were very extensive. The vet said the most humane thing to do would be to put her to sleep. I named her Precious and stayed with her as she crossed over. I only knew her a couple of hours but my heart still breaks for her. I just don't understand how some people can be so cruel and sick. I hope that person suffers the way she did. By the way there was another grey kitty about two blocks before her that had already been run over. Probably her sibling.
Quote 0 0
camunki
Sandy you did such a beautiful thing for your sweet Precious, even though you only knew her for a few hours I am glad she was with someone like yourself who is kind, and caring and was loving this lil' nugget, even if it was a few hours.

Sometimes I truly cannot understand how and why people can be so such demons and heartless, this poor baby was only 8 weeks old and this is what happens in their "supposed life"??? that is not life.....I sometimes hate the human race and wonder where some of the minds of these people are. And some of the horror stories i read about abuse.

Thank you Sandy for what you did, this lil' girl Precious will remember her last hours with you and being loved and now she is free from pain and having a better life at the Rainbow Bridge. Thank you for sharing this post and my heart goes out to you, as I too am very sad seeing this lil' girl and only being 8 weeks old and having to deal with all the pain.

Cam

Quote 0 0
Snowfire
You were this little one's Angel. Kindness matters. What a beautiful thing you did. So cute poor little thing. I don't get some people either.
Quote 0 0
bluegreen_eyes
You are Precious' savior, I am sure she will remember your kindness.
bluegreen_eyes
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
She was precious, the perfect name. Than you for giving her comfort in her final hours. It’s gotten to the point I cringe every time I see a bag on the side of the rd. I had to stand in traffic once for a poor little white poodle who was pulling himself, Trying to, to the edge of the road. I held him while he died. I don’t understand how callus people can be. The neglect and abuse towards animals is heartbreaking. Ghandi said ‘ The greatness of a nation can be determined by the way it’s animals are treated’
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Sandy_T
Thank you everyone for the kind words. We live in such a cruel world these days. People killing animals for the fun of it and killing other people just because. The world would be a much better place if there were more people like the ones here. My heart goes it to each and every one of you.
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
I had to just say 'bless you', people like you give me hope for this world. Thank you for caring, for being who you are, bless the little kitty. You were her angel, here on earth, now she is forever in the arms above. Blessings.
Charlie
Quote 0 0