Preshadore
What do you do when you walk into your house and it's quiet and your pet is no longer there to greet you?? I sobb, it's horrible to look at her empty beds, her blankets...I feel so sad and empty.I know it's only been 3 days but please tell me in time I can think about the happiness she brought because she was the sweetest friend I could ever ask for...I am so sorry for the loss I feel here..but it calms me to know we aren't alone..We all get it..I love you Precious and I hope you are happy and pain free now..I love you so much! You will always be in my heart..Love you(Susanne) Precious mom
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Thank You so much..I am so sorry for your pain as well..This forum let's us know we are not alone and we aren't crazy for all these overwhelming emotions. I love Precious so much she was my everything ..I wish she was here for one last kiss 💔
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Oh my goodness, what a sweet, beautiful picture of your Precious.  A true life 'doll'! I'm so sorry for this journey you have to make. It's been a little over 10 months for me and I am in a better place today than in the beginning. I never knew how much heartbreak I was in store for, it was beyond anything I could have imagined. When I came to this forum, I was desperate, I didn't know if my deep grief was normal or not. Here, I found out that so many others were going through the same emotions and pain that I was feeling, daily. It helped tremendously to know that when you have the kind of bond, like you and Precious have, the loss can be so difficult. The progress is very slow, and varies for each individual. Take it one hour, one day at a time. Let your emotions out, don't hold back. Everything you feel is real and normal, the love you shared is profound, so it's natural for the loss to be also. Start a journal when you feel like it, write down your feelings, talk with Precious, write 'memories' of all the funny wonderful things the two of you shared through her life. Do these things as you can, whenever you feel you can. I picked one day a week when I light a candle for my lost ones, I pray, I cry, I remember. It will get better, slowly. I have a faith that lets me know I will see them again, this gives me so much hope. We all would love to 'know' more about Precious, so when you are able, share a few memories and feelings with us here. You have my prayers and blessings, I hope you can find some comfort from the wonderful people here.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Thank you Chinadoll- I love the idea of lighting a candle once a week .I am so sorry for your loss, what an adorable pup in the picture.I made it through work,everyone knew how much I loved Precious, they bought me flowers and gave me cards and hugs..I made it through the day in one piece..The hardest part is coming home to my empty condo...She always greeted me and flipped on her side for me to rub her belly...Its only been 4 days but gosh I miss her so much..I hope one day,I can talk about her without crying💔 Thank you for your time and your beautiful reply- Precious's Mom
Quote 0 0