Forum

Author   Comment  
tennischk

Reply with quote  #1 

Last Wednesday night at around 8:00, my dog Summer was put to sleep. It was the hardest decision my family has ever had to make. We dont exactly know what happened, but the doctor assumes it was a blood clot in the brain. She was in so much pain and couldn't stand or lay down without screaching and crying. She was 13 years old, but looked like a puppy. Summer was a beautiful dog who was so loved by everyone and will never be forgotten. Since I am only 17, she has been in my life since I can remember. Everyday when I got home from school she was there to greet me and jump on me. We had a special relationship. I would always slip her food under the table and give her cheese at night. If I had a rough day or if I was just angry at my parents or sister, Summer was always there to love me. My heart is aching as I mourn for my beloved dog. Right now it feels like my life can't go on without her, but I know I need to move on. She will always be apart of me and I love her so very much.

rbykrk

Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome to the forum.
I am so very sorry for the sudden loss of your beloved Summer. I know how heavy your heart must be right now.She is most certainly gazing down on you right now with love and gratitude for the many  happy years she spent with you and your family.
You have my sympathy and prayers for an easing of the pain you feel right now.

"Never does a man know the force that is in him until some mighty affection or grief has humanized the soul."

Chucky...Forever Beloved.....May 13, 2007,
Rusty...November 30, 2007
Susie_Squillions

Reply with quote  #3 
Dear Tennischk,

I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss.  Bless you for loving Summer so well.  She was such a lucky girl to have found her way to such a happy and warm forever home. 

Saying goodbye to our best friends is always such a devastating thing.  It cuts us to the core, and leaves us feeling so alone and miserable.  I know that when that best friend has grown up with you, it's a special kind of ache that only time will heal.  Summer will always hold a very special place in your heart as long as you live, and she will watch over you and your future furries with love that's even greater than you could ever imagine. 

Talk to Summer, and tell her all the words of love that your heart holds for her.  She will hear you.  She's never more than a whisper away from you.  If you hear her tags jingling,  or her soft footsteps, know that she is right there by your side.  She will never miss you because she is with you every moment of every day and the two of you will never be parted.  You shared a bond while she was here with you physically, and that bond continues forever and always.

You, your family,  and your sweet Angel Summer are in my thoughts and prayers.

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.