SammysHuman
4.18.16- I had to put my little fur baby to sleep she had a inoperable tumor 4xs the size of her heart. Her name was Samantha she was my best friend my kitty and i was her human. Everynight she would lay on my neck and purr till her  heart was content.Id wake up with her licking my nose so i knew it was feeding time i would feed her than she would come back upstairs and lay right beside me or on me. She would jump on my lap if i was playing video games or watching tv. Everyday started the same. She felt protected and safe with me i would carry her like a baby a fluffy grey and brown baby she had the brighest of green eyes and  rumbling  purr that grew louder the closer she was to me she was my kitty and i was her human. So with that being said i miss the purr the green eyes the morning kisses and overall the bond we shared im deeply crushed that i lost my best friend and fur baby. Im taking the passing very hard.
SammysHuman
Quote 0 0
smilte
I am so sorry for your loss. I had to put my cat to sleep the same day you did. I keep on think that she is in a better place where is no pain and I will meet her one day. Maybe our kitties playing on the rainbow bridge together.
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Soo sorry, I too lost my golden, Bailey, on 4/19/16

Its really tough.  I had a cat like yours who did practically the same thing as your Sammy.  His name was Spookie, I spelled it with an "ie" instead of a "y" to differentiate.  He died July 3,2004 only he went away to do it, that was devastating, a very hard summer. 
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Accept my condolences on Samantha.  She sounds like a very beautiful cat.  You did the right thing by her.  I know you don't feel that way right now, but in time you will.  We all take our babies passing hard.  But when they are suffering We, as their parents must help them.  I was a total physical and emotional wreck after My Winston passed.  I was very close to a breakdown.

Prayer helped me a lot, and coming on this forum helped even more.  Your Samantha is at peace now.  She is with all of our babies, young and full of life now.  She will always occupy a place in your heart, as My Winston will mine.  Take care, and please come back and post all you like.  We are always here to try and help.   Hugs   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
SammysHuman
Thank all you guys today was a little better but not by much ill post some more stories and memories in the coming days so i can get everything off my chest
SammysHuman
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
Sammy   That is Exactly what you need to do.  I post all the time when I need to blow off some steam.  You picked the most excellent forum to do so.  I look forward to reading about  your lil girl Samantha.    Hugs    Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
msbrown5
I am so so sorry for your loss. 
Quote 0 0