Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 210     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #76 
Hi Sweetie.  Thinking about you and staring at your picture, missing you so much.  I have been watching all the problems on tv, the rioting, the looting, the fights, the hate...  and I know why that unconditional love is so hard to lose.  You and all the fur animals touch a place in our hearts without wanting anything but food and shelter and love.   There is nothing more important.  You don't need "things", you don't disappoint, you are pure and innocent and loving no matter what we do.  I wish people could be more like the residents of rainbow bridge.  We could all learn a lesson on what is important and how to live and love.  Thank you baby...you taught me well and I will never forget the lessons of love you taught me.  I will share them....  Rainbows and kisses tonight for you Dali.  Hope to see you in my dreams, I pray for that.  Love MOM

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #77 
Missing you today as every day my sweet Dali.
Found that piece of hair I saved and smelled it, held it, cherished it, and then cried.
It doesn't get any easier.
I don't want to interfere with your time at the bridge, but wait for me.  Tomorrow is 2 months, Thanksgiving, not a day I am looking forward to.  Probably stay in bed all day and hold your picture and talk to you.  When does acceptance come?

Balloons for you my baby...today and every day
Balloons float

Until we meet again

MattiesMom10

Reply with quote  #78 
Dali Momma,
Your right it does not get any easier, and I just am having trouble understanding. I am not sure when and if acceptance does come, I am sure our girls will be waiting for us with open paws. I think about you often and always include you in my prayers that you too find some comfort. Thanksgiving I too am not looking forward too either, but I have to get up and cook for family, and all I can think about is Friday the day after that is when Mattie came into my life, the day I brought my angel home and now she is no longer home with me. So I will put on my pretend face and get through tomorrow and Friday. Just wanted you to know I think and read your stories to Dali, and love them. You take care and know I am thinking of you.

Woofs and Wags
MattiesMom10

Love you to the Moon and Back my sweet Mattie girl
Forever a paw print on my heart

Reply with quote  #79 
Thanks MattiesMom.  I think of everyone who is hurting and will be praying for them tomorrow and everyday.  I'm glad I don't have co cook or go anywhere for Thanksgiving.  I would rather be at home, know I couldn't handle anything, especially with it being the 2 month mark.  Every night I pick up my Dalis picture off of my nightstand, talk to her and then put it under my pillow.  When I wake up during the night (which is often these days), I reach for it to make sure it is there, as Dali always slept with me.  As soon as I get up each day I put it back where it belongs and tell her good morning.  I keep my Dali close my heart with my Lhasa charm (my daughter gave me) and silver heart engraved "Dali" on both sides.  They are the only jewelry I wear now, and I never take them off.  I take a lot of comfort that Dali is with your Mattie and LM and Solly and all the animals.  I hope she isn't sad like me and that's a good thing.  Life is so different these days.  I am going to spend Thanksgiving being thankful for the time I had with Dali and remembering all the good times I had with her.  I may be very sad, but I also know I am very lucky.  I wouldn't trade one minute of my time with her for anything, just wish there would have been more.  My emotions are still so up and down.  I will be so glad when the holidays are over.   

Until we meet again

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #80 
Was hard to get up today knowing the 2 month mark.  You will be with me today Dals. I keep you close to my heart.
Love you.....   I am remembering all the happy memories today and trying not to focus on anything else.  Be happy and play with all those friends of yours at the bridge.  Hugs to you my baby

Until we meet again

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #81 
Hi Dals...Thanksgiving night. 2months down, how many more to go before I get to be with you? Hopefully it will go fast.  I hope you had a great day at the bridge and you got special treats for the day.  Tell all your friends that we miss them all and will never forget.
Love you forever my baby...  hugs and kisses.  Love to kiss that big black nose, but you know that.

Until we meet again

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #82 
I am glad Thanksgiving is over, now to get past Christmas.  I know how much you love the holidays Dal...the tree, the food, the company. Not going to do any of that this year because I don't want to. Not the same without you here.  Thank you for all the holidays you were with me.  Thank you for being Dals.  I almost picked up some Christmas ribbons today for your hair, but then quickly overwhelmed with the fact you aren't here and I dropped them and kept going.  Smiled  at the memory of how you love to have bows in your hair and always stood so still with your head up while I put them there.  I always talked to you and told you how beautiful you were when I was finished and you got so excited.  Thank you forthose times...  I miss them so

Until we meet again

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #83 
Hi Dali Dog, Hope you are happy and enjoying all the animals. Rainbow Bridge must be a wonderful place.  I was really missing you today (as everyday) and thinking about you. Kissed your picture and asked you to please keep in touch with me.  I know you have sent me signs and I don't want you to think I am bothering you.  Anyway, I went in the dining room and there on the wall was a rainbow! It had never been there before.  The prisms on the chandelier and the light from the kitchen ....I kept trying to figure out how it got there.  Didn't really need an explanation, I knew was you telling me you are here! I got that feeling I did when you sent the big rainbow over the house.  The golden cord is always connected, you are my heart. Thank you...Feel comforted tonight by you

Until we meet again

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #84 
Morning Dals.  I awoke as usual and put your picture back on my nightstand.  I woke up several times last night, seems like you were there. :) Thank you.  I saw the secret tears video and the memories come flooding back.  I don't want the memories, I want YOU back.  How do I get through each day?
Thank you Dali.  I will thank you every day the rest of my life, until we meet again. I told my daughter today that whenever my time comes, be it next week or tenyears, don't be sad.  Be happy that I am with my Dali again.  LOVE YOU MY GIRL FOREVER DSCN4325 (2).JPG 

Until we meet again

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #85 
Hi Sweet Baby..  Hope you running and playing and barking and having a great time.  Another sad week beginning without you.  I was looking for something today and came across a box in the closet.  I opened it and on top was the little santa hat I bought last year after Christmas for you to wear in the Christmas cards this year. I lost it...big time.   Sorry, I know you don't want the sadness, and I am trying.  There will be NO Christmas cards from me for the first year ever.  And no "real" tree, as you won't be there with me to decorate and take pictures.  Not really going to do much this year, I can't.  I am going to go to Church and make donation in your honor, as well as at the pet shelters.  How I miss you..and today was especially hard after I found the little hat.  I know I am afraid to go through any boxes because everything has memories of you.  I have my candles for the Monday ceremony..waiting for it.  LOVE YOU DALS

Until we meet again

loft2111

Reply with quote  #86 
Hi, hope you had a good thanksgiving. I've had such a hard week, crying constantly as he just passed. Thinking of you and Dali. Christmas will be very difficult for all of us, I'm just going through the motions at this point. Take care.
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #87 
I hope your Thanksgiving was good.  I stayed home, didn't cook or anything for the first time since I can remember.  The days are long and the nights seem longer. Getting by, missing my girl.  Sleeping with my Dali's picture is comforting, but certainly doesn't compare with her being here. I cry more alone now, as when I am with people I cry silently inside. They don't understand.  NOt looking forward to Christmas, that is for sure.  Ready for this year to be over.

Until we meet again

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #88 
Hi Dals..  Raining and dreary today.  I hope and pray you are safe and warm.  You know I think of your every minute and things are so different,even the small things. Today I was at a friends house and remarked that there was a wasp sitting on the ceiling fan blades.  I didn't pay much attention to it and then I went to wash my hands.  There was the same wasp, just sitting on the faucet.  Normally I would worry it would sting me and I would probably kill it.  That was a different life ago, when you were with me and life was normal.  Today I found myself getting the fly swatter and gently picking it up with the swatter, talking to it, and then gently carrying it outside to free it.  My friend couldn't believe it and couldn't believe it stayed on the swatter while I walked across the house.  I do things differently now and I never know if it is YOU coming to visit briefly.  I didn't get stung, it didn't fly off, it didn't move and let me put the swatter under it.  NO WAY I could kill it.  I talked to it and told it to go free and tell my Dali I love her.  Maybe I am a bit crazy now, but I see you in everything, everywhere.  Could never kill an ant anymore....all of God's creatures are special.  Love You baby, thanks for the lessons you teach me everyday.  Play with your friends, but don't forget me, you are my heart

Until we meet again

MurphysMom_0831

Reply with quote  #89 

What a beautiful photo of your darling girl. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. It never seems to get any easier. I wonder if we'll be in this pain until we join our babies again.

Thinking of you,
Murphy's Mom (Kathryn)

"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, he is able to wrap himself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and he ends."  For My Beloved Murphy, 08/31/2004 - 06/18/2014

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MURPH121/Resident.htm

http://s327.photobucket.com/user/kathrynbrown1626/library/?sort=6&page=1
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #90 
Thank you Murphy's Mom..   I don't know if it will ever get any easier, I know it will never change.  We can't have them back like they were.  The holidays are especially hard right now.  I miss my girl so much and feel guilty if I do anything that might be normal. Does that make sense?  How can I laugh or put up a tree or cook or anything knowing she is not here?  I don't think, despite 9 weeks and 2 doctor visits and meds, that the shock has worn off for me yet.  I think I am still waiting for her to come home.  In my brain I know better, but my heart refuses to listen.  If I don't accept it, it isn't real to me.  Time (and meds) have stopped most of the panic attacks, but they still come now and then.  I pet her in her picture every night when I put it under my pillow and ache inside.  At night when I wake up (which is often now), I feel for her picture to make sure it is there.  I've never had this pain from human deaths (even my parents). I wear a Lhasa Charm and heart engraved "Dali" on both sides around my neck.  It will be my only necklace from now on and I treasure it and rub on it. How do we get past it?  There are days when I don't mention her to anyone (but I still cry and hurt inside and talk to her).  Tonight my daughter was here with her dog (Dali's little sister) and she was loving on her.  My daughter looked up at me and told me I looked very sad. All I could think of was what I was missing.  My new answer is just...  I am fine...(unless someone says it will be okay, and then I say..  HOW will it ever be okay, she is gone.).  Ireally thought Dali would live another 6 or 7 years and pass in her sleep of old age.  She was healthy.  I feel I am being deprived of her every day as she should be here with me.  Life goes on....but the light left with her.  I am so thankful for the time I had with her.  God blessed me with a wonderful unconditional love forever pet.  She will be my heart forever. 
I hope you are doing okay..  I know I am not the only one who hurts so badly for that lost companionship.  Take care of yourself.  It would be unbearable if I didn't know we would meet them at the bridge one day

Until we meet again

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.