Dalidog Show full post »
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Dali’s Mom, thinking of you on this five year angelversary for Dali. I know she watches over you and keeps you safe wherever your travels take you. Thankful to hear your husband is on the mend, too. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers for a healthy and safe transition to your new home.

Dawn...Molly’s Mom xxx
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 1 0
MyBella
Dear Dali's Mom,

Sending peace, healing and gentle hugs to you my dear friend on this most difficult day, the five year Angelversary since your beautiful Dali had to leave. I sincerely wish for your heart to feel the beautiful love that your precious girl continues to surround you with, that each day arrives a little softer than the previous one.
I am so sorry to hear about your husband's health issues, I'm sure this was and still is extremely scary and difficult for you and your family, especially with all you have going on with moving and such. I am so glad to hear he is doing better, I have no doubt at all that your Dali, Luna and Amy Cat were doing all they could to help their Daddy, watching over him during his (and your) difficult time, I have asked my little girl to join forces with your sweet babies as they do all they can to help your husband to a healthy recovery.
I would like to thank you for your friendship, your support and for your always so touching words, both here and on little girl's thread. You have been here for me since day one, I don't have words enough to tell you how much I appreciate you and the wonderful friendship we have built over these years, you, your husband, your family and especially your sweet babies are never far from my thoughts and always hold a special place in my heart.
May today be filled with the most beautiful signs from your gorgeous Dali, as I have always said, your Dali is the Queen of signs, I always smile when I think of the beautiful signs your sweet girl has sent you, especially the time Dali left you a feather in the dishwasher.
I post these candles in honor of your beautiful Dali and her five year Angelversary, wishing you strength, peace and continued healing, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the beautiful love, warmth and light that is your gorgeous Dali.

Your friend always, Don

Click image for larger version - Name: D6B8CD95-C7BC-4D94-9E6A-17FBF6746151.jpeg, Views: 5, Size: 1.43 MB      Image result for heart candles photos
Quote 2 0
Chinadoll
I missed your five-year date for Dali, we are so busy doing pretty much the same things you have been going through with the house. I know how stressful and challenging it can be so I do hope things will settle down in the near future and you can take a deep breath and just relax. Your husband is in our prayers and I pray for a complete recovery. Slowing down can be difficult sometimes, but necessary. I know your fur angel family has been watching over you and your husband daily and they always will. May God bless you and your family and may your angels always be near you. Blessings.

Charlie and Deborah

ps. It seems I'm always posting 'after' Don, and he always has such a beautiful post and thoughtful pictures. One day I may beat him to it, lol.

Take care.
Charlie
Quote 1 0
CKMP
Dali's Mom,

Thinking of you and your wonderful Dali on her five-year day.  The time slips by so quickly and yet as I have said before always so slowly too.  Your sweet girl is forever with you, bonded forever and always through each and every day.  Change has been it seems the 'norm' for so many of us lately and with it it always seems to bring so much 'grief' and sorrow too.  
As Don has said, your Dali is indeed the Queen of Signs to Remind...and hoping she has left your heart fulfilled if just for a moment these past few days, with so many signs she is near by.  May her love, her loyalty and her strength grace your days and fill your soul with some ease.  May you find peace in knowing Dali will keep Miss Amy Cat, Luna and herself close, those fur angels circling their wings and paws about their special Mom.

Dali's Mom,  I am so so sorry to hear of your husband's health issues and hope his recovery is complete.  Frightening days and evenings for you and for him.  May your angels have kept you and Patchz closer than ever and may they hover about spreading fur angel love and strength for his recovery.

You and Dali are in my thoughts.  Hugs
Quote 1 0
shantismom
Dali's Mom,  I have not been on here in a long time but I wanted to stop in and say although I am late I want to let you know you are thought of on the 5th anniversary of losing your dear Dali.
Marlene Wagner
Quote 1 0
Dalidog
Never forget ….    Happy Earthly 18th birthday my little Girl.  I miss you.  I pray you celebrate this day with your sister Luna in heaven....    Patchez and I honored you today....   as we do everyday .   It doesn't get any easier for me, just seems to sadden me more that you have been gone so many birthdays.   I love you beauty......there will never be another Dali
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALI...   I will never forget.  Celebrate in heaven with Luna, with Bella, with Scooter, with Molly, with all your beautiful angel friends.  But never forget that we will be reunited one day...

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
MyBella
Happy 18th Birthday Dali,

Image result for happy birthday dali cake     Image result for daffodil birthday cake

Hope you have a special day filled with lots of playing, running and fun with all your friends. Be sure to share your cake with all your friends, the special daffodil cupcakes are just for you to enjoy. Don't forget to get your birthday hugs and kisses from our little girl.
Enjoy your special day Dali, and be sure to nudge your wonderful Mom's heart, letting her know you are always close and that you got the lovely balloons that she sent you.

Dear Dali's Mom, I hope today your heart was filled with the gentle touch from your beautiful Dali along with the soft paws of your sweet Luna and Amycat, the three of them letting you know they are together, I sincerely hope that thought brings comfort to your heart.

I hope you, your husband, your family and loved ones are safe during this uncertain time, always know that you, your sweet Dali, Luna and Amycat are never far from my thoughts, may your wonderful heart always be rewarded with such beautiful love.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 1 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Hi Dali’s Mom, We join together with you in wishing Dali a very Happy 18th Birthday!  I’m sure your beautiful girl will send you lots of precious signs so you know she’s right with you...along with Luna and AmyCat, too.  They’re forever your special babies.  Hope you are doing well, and sending prayers for health and happiness in your new home.

your friends, Dawn and Molly xoxo
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0
jonancy
Happy Birthday Dali!!  I know Scooter, Bella and Molly with all the rest had a nice birthday party for you.  I know your Mom misses you, maybe you can show her a sign that you are okay.  You came to me years ago at a dog show.
Dali's Mom, I hope you are doing okay.  I know it's not easy even years later, sometimes it seems harder with each passing year.
Take care my friend and stay safe,
Jonancy... Scooter's Mama
Quote 1 0
Dalidog
Don, Dawn, and Jonancy…

Your posts touched my heart.  Thank you all so much for remembering my Dali.   Love the daffodil cupcakes Don!!!!   Since moving, I have not been able to be online much.  Between all the changes, my husbands declining health, taking care of Patchez and all the craziness in the world it has been very hard.  I think about the forum often and would love to be here more.  Sometimes it feels that things get harder when I realize how much time has gone by since my baby left.  We love the new area, but I miss my friends in Louisiana and the routine I had there.  THings are still up in the air here and with all the closures it makes it even more difficult.  I am looking forward to summer and things resuming some sense of normalcy.

I could not go out for Dali's birthday, but I made a cake and wrote a check to the shelter that AmyCat came from in Dali's honor.  I let Patchez eat a small piece.  I talk to Dali everyday and also to Luna.  I make sure Luna knows that I am taking care of Patchez the best I can.  I promised her I would on that last day.  Sometimes I feel guilty that I don't mourn Luna as much as I still mourn Dali, but I think it is because I had a few months to prepare for Luna to cross the bridge.  I knew she was ill, I took care of her, and cherished every moment.  I missed out on that with Dali because she left so quickly, but I am sure she knows.

I don't think I could ever handle another dog, but I look at puppies and wish it was different.  My daughter found a cat being fostered here on the coast that looked so much like AmyCat.  She adopted the cat and calls her Calypso.  She keeps a picture of AmyCat on her wall to remember her, but still catches herself calling AmyCat when looking for Calypso.

I hope you are all doing well.  Never forget the love our angels gave us and continue to do.  Thank you!!!!!   

Dali's mom forever

Until we meet again

Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Hey Dali's Mom, as usual I'm late posting. I know we are all stressing through these times but it was so wonderful to read your post to Dali on her 18th birthday. Time can only do so much then we reach a place where we stand still, hold them in our heart and know that one day we will be with them again. It was good to hear from you and I know moving to a new place and getting use to it is so difficult. I hope your husband's health takes a turn for the better. So many emotions to deal with all at the same time, I know how hard that can be. You have my prayers and blessings for peace and maybe a little restful time. Dali is always with you, as all our fur angels are. I'm sure it was a glorious day in heaven when Dali and her friends gathered for the birthday. Please take care of yourself and know you are in our thoughts.

Charlie and Deborah
Charlie
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Chinadoll……  thanks so much for your post.  I feel you guys are all my family.  No matter how hard things get, I always remember that Dali was a gift from God and I was blessed to be her caretaker (or her mine).  I hope you are doing well...our angels will always be with us.!

Dali's mom

Until we meet again

Quote 0 0
CKMP
Happy Belated 18th Birthday Dali!
Hoping the Day was filled with extra special bows for those beautiful ears - and lots and lots of treats and time with AmyCat and Luna...Hopefully all the fur angels were gathered in warm sunshine and green grass to play, snooze and celebrate with you.

Dali's Mom,
So glad to see your posting.  Hoping you and your family and Patchez are doing ok through these difficult times.  
May your angels always watch over you.
Take care - 
Quote 0 0