Forum

Author   Comment   Page 210 of 210     «   Prev   207   208   209   210
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #3136 
Dali’s Mom, thinking of you on this five year angelversary for Dali. I know she watches over you and keeps you safe wherever your travels take you. Thankful to hear your husband is on the mend, too. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers for a healthy and safe transition to your new home.

Dawn...Molly’s Mom xxx

Reply with quote  #3137 
Dear Dali's Mom,

Sending peace, healing and gentle hugs to you my dear friend on this most difficult day, the five year Angelversary since your beautiful Dali had to leave. I sincerely wish for your heart to feel the beautiful love that your precious girl continues to surround you with, that each day arrives a little softer than the previous one.
I am so sorry to hear about your husband's health issues, I'm sure this was and still is extremely scary and difficult for you and your family, especially with all you have going on with moving and such. I am so glad to hear he is doing better, I have no doubt at all that your Dali, Luna and Amy Cat were doing all they could to help their Daddy, watching over him during his (and your) difficult time, I have asked my little girl to join forces with your sweet babies as they do all they can to help your husband to a healthy recovery.
I would like to thank you for your friendship, your support and for your always so touching words, both here and on little girl's thread. You have been here for me since day one, I don't have words enough to tell you how much I appreciate you and the wonderful friendship we have built over these years, you, your husband, your family and especially your sweet babies are never far from my thoughts and always hold a special place in my heart.
May today be filled with the most beautiful signs from your gorgeous Dali, as I have always said, your Dali is the Queen of signs, I always smile when I think of the beautiful signs your sweet girl has sent you, especially the time Dali left you a feather in the dishwasher.
I post these candles in honor of your beautiful Dali and her five year Angelversary, wishing you strength, peace and continued healing, may your wonderful heart always know and feel the beautiful love, warmth and light that is your gorgeous Dali.

Your friend always, Don

Click image for larger version - Name: D6B8CD95-C7BC-4D94-9E6A-17FBF6746151.jpeg, Views: 5, Size: 1.43 MB      Image result for heart candles photos
Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #3138 
I missed your five-year date for Dali, we are so busy doing pretty much the same things you have been going through with the house. I know how stressful and challenging it can be so I do hope things will settle down in the near future and you can take a deep breath and just relax. Your husband is in our prayers and I pray for a complete recovery. Slowing down can be difficult sometimes, but necessary. I know your fur angel family has been watching over you and your husband daily and they always will. May God bless you and your family and may your angels always be near you. Blessings.

Charlie and Deborah

ps. It seems I'm always posting 'after' Don, and he always has such a beautiful post and thoughtful pictures. One day I may beat him to it, lol.

Take care.

Reply with quote  #3139 
Dali's Mom,

Thinking of you and your wonderful Dali on her five-year day.  The time slips by so quickly and yet as I have said before always so slowly too.  Your sweet girl is forever with you, bonded forever and always through each and every day.  Change has been it seems the 'norm' for so many of us lately and with it it always seems to bring so much 'grief' and sorrow too.  
As Don has said, your Dali is indeed the Queen of Signs to Remind...and hoping she has left your heart fulfilled if just for a moment these past few days, with so many signs she is near by.  May her love, her loyalty and her strength grace your days and fill your soul with some ease.  May you find peace in knowing Dali will keep Miss Amy Cat, Luna and herself close, those fur angels circling their wings and paws about their special Mom.

Dali's Mom,  I am so so sorry to hear of your husband's health issues and hope his recovery is complete.  Frightening days and evenings for you and for him.  May your angels have kept you and Patchz closer than ever and may they hover about spreading fur angel love and strength for his recovery.

You and Dali are in my thoughts.  Hugs
shantismom

Reply with quote  #3140 
Dali's Mom,  I have not been on here in a long time but I wanted to stop in and say although I am late I want to let you know you are thought of on the 5th anniversary of losing your dear Dali.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.