Forum

Author   Comment   Page 209 of 209     «   Prev   206   207   208   209
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #3121 
Here is a picture of Dali and her baby sister Luna when they were very young

Attached Images
jpeg 450EC928-6E30-4AEC-A9B3-C53B53F8137E.jpeg (262.14 KB, 2 views)

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #3122 
And a picture of Luna with one of her litters of puppies. Such a gentle loving mom

Attached Images
jpeg 31ECCD02-6A1F-4583-BB6F-76ECB930B9BC.jpeg (245.43 KB, 2 views)

Until we meet again

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #3123 
One more. AmyCat and Luna 3 months ago. I miss this so much

Attached Images
jpeg 27F5081D-4581-4915-ACAD-52C289373930.jpeg (318.39 KB, 3 views)

Until we meet again

MyBella

Reply with quote  #3124 
Click image for larger version - Name: 450EC928-6E30-4AEC-A9B3-C53B53F8137E.jpeg, Views: 1, Size: 262.14 KB    Click image for larger version - Name: 31ECCD02-6A1F-4583-BB6F-76ECB930B9BC.jpeg, Views: 1, Size: 245.43 KB    Click image for larger version - Name: 27F5081D-4581-4915-ACAD-52C289373930.jpeg, Views: 2, Size: 318.39 KB

Oh Dali's Mom, how beautiful are these photos of your girls. I love the one of Dali and Luna together, they are absolutely so adorable. The one of Luna with her pups, how sweet and proud is Luna of her little Angels. The one with Luna and Amy Cat sleeping side by side, that is so precious, I could easily see you crawling in beside them and sleeping the day away.

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful photos of your babies, I really enjoy seeing your precious and beautiful girls.

Sending peace, healing and gentle hugs your way, may your wonderful heart always feel the love that your Dali, Luna and Amy Cat surround you with.

Your friend always, Don
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #3125 

Thank you so much Don...   I treasure the photos of my furchildren.  I will always be thankful for the gifts from God.   

I hope you are doing well.  For so long, every time I see a "Bella Dog"  I smile and think of your beautiful sweet furangel.  The life she lived and the love she gave and received.  We are both truly blessed.  

Thank you so much for your friendship for so long over these hard years and the smiles and love you bring to us all...    Dali's mom

Until we meet again

danzey

Reply with quote  #3126 
Dali'sMom.....................The one with Luna and her babies makes me smile (hard to do these days).  The look on her face says "One or two babies, maybe; but I didn't expect this many" (help!) lol
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #3127 

Thanks Danzey…   That picture is one of my favorites of her.  Luna was a great mother.  She had 3 litters of puppies, 5, then 6, then 7 for a total of 18 babies!!!!   My male died after kidney stone surgery when he was 8.  We did not know at the time that she was pregnant with the third litter, so it was a pleasant surprise.  Patchez, the only one I have left, was the last puppy born.  

What brings a really big smile and flood of memories to me is that Luna would share a pup each time with "Aunt Dali".  Dali was not fixed, but never had puppies.  We didn't know why as we wanted her to and we had a male, but later we found out that Dali had a heart murmur so it was better she didn't have any.  She would watch Luna each time and "adopt" the puppy of her choice and mother it.  It was so funny when Dali would try to get the puppy to nurse, but of course it was impossible.  Dali never understood why Luna could but not her.   Luna was very gentle with an opposite personality and would never mind that Dali tried to help.  We always said Dali was the "model" when people would buy Luna's pups.  It was such a fun time with so many great memories of the "sisters".  The best times of my life....I loved them so and always will.

Dali's mom...

Until we meet again

MyBella

Reply with quote  #3128 
Oh Dali's Mom,

What a sweet story about Luna sharing her pups with Dali, it truly warmed my heart with a smile. I can just see Aunt Dali, so proud of Luna and her puppies, I'm sure Aunt Dali spoiled her puppy nieces and nephews.
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story of your beautiful girls and the puppies, it really touched my heart.
I hope each day arrives a little softer than the previous one, bringing the peace you so deserve.
I emailed you a message, hope you got it, let me know if you didn't and I'll resend it.

Sending peace, hugs and healing your way. May the love of your beautiful Dali, Luna and Amy Cat always be felt so deeply in your heart.

Your friend always, Don
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #3129 
thanks Don..   No, I didn't get the email.  I just went back through all of them to look for it.  Please resend.

My computer/internet use has been fragmented at best.  Can't see things on the little phone, so have to wait until I get someplace for my laptop to work.  Whenever we get settled this will even out.

I've spent a lot of time reflecting, memorializing, and looking for ways to honor Luna Kai.  Dali's little sister always took a back seat to Dali because she was so gentle and undemanding.  I pray that the last few years I had with her she knew the love.  

We didn't have time to grieve the unexpected loss of AmyCat before Luna got so sick and passed.  Since then I have been trying to comfort and spend a lot of time with Luna's last pup Patchez.  It has been a huge change for him!  He is 13 and always had Dali and Luna and then AmyCat.  Now all of a sudden he is in a temporary housing (apartment) and is alone which he has never been.  He has cried and grieved and we have done all we can to help him.  He is almost blind and doesn't understand.

Meanwhile, we have contracted to build a house about 6 hours away on the coast in a little town called Long Beach Mississippi.  WE need a more quiet, serene life, no traffic and away from the sadness of the last few years.

I appreciate you all and do all I can to check online right now.  I know I would never have survived without you all.   Always on my mind and in my heart....

Dali's Mom.

Until we meet again

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #3130 
Sweet Patchez, the son of Luna and nephew of Dali is alone....   and getting older.  I cherish every day because I know one day they will come for him.   

Image may contain: dog

Until we meet again

Dalidog

Reply with quote  #3131 
I miss you Dali. I miss you Luna. I miss you Amy Cat. Wait for me. Time goes on. We get closer each day.

Attached Images
jpeg 821FB0A1-E31D-454A-B24D-1813728CA9CE.jpeg (197.01 KB, 1 views)

Until we meet again

MyBella

Reply with quote  #3132 
Hi Dali's Mom,

I absolutely love the photo of Patchez above, such a handsome boy, thank you for sharing this beautiful photo of Patchez, and for also sharing the beautiful poem.

I hope this weekend is full of the most beautiful and amazing signs from your Dali, I bet Dali is teaching Luna and Amy Cat all the ways to surprise you with the sweetest signs and messages that you know can only come from them.....maybe even a feather in the dishwasher, I always smile when I think of that.

Sending peace, hugs and healing to your wonderful heart. May you always know and feel the love that your precious babies surround you with.

Your friend always, Don
Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #3133 
Such beautiful pictures of all your little angels. Thank you for sharing those with us here on the forum. I don't know if you are in Long Beach now or not, I hope you have a safe place to wait out this storm. Blessings to you and above all, peace and lovely signs from all your angels.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.