Chels1424
Today at 12.30 am I just lost my baby. He was 8 years old. He was gone when he was sleeping. Heart attack. I don't know how to deal with my grief. I am devastating. I love him so much. I miss him already. Every corner I look in my house i saw him. Everytime I try to close my eyes I see his face. He was gone in my arms n his daddy's arms. We were heart broken. Its been 12 hours since he's gone. And I feel my life is empty. Although I still have 4 more furry Babies,he was my first. I don't know how to move on from this.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
I’m so so sorry. These first hours, days are like you’re standing still in time. Nothing makes sense it’s all surreal. You’re so raw. My baby had many health issues and she was terminal, in the end she also died of a heart attack. You’re never prepared. But than and still I’m grateful it happened that way. We had no gut wrenching decisions to make. That haunts so many, terribly. That’s hard to see right now this pain is so raw all you want is your baby back, you will forever. It helps to write and read others stories, you’re not alone,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Chels1424
This morning when I was preparing foods for my other 4 babies,,my hands suddenly shaking. Looking into 1 empty bowl. It was arsene's. I can't stop crying. His toys and harnesses are still scattered in my bedroom. I have no guts to clean that up. I even don't have guts to go to my bedroom. He passed away near my bed,on the floor with me n my husband holding him tight. Screaming his name. But he was gone. We drove like a maniac that night to emergency vet clinic,but the vet said he was long gone. The vet try to convince me that my baby gone peacefully. No pain. But still,my heart is aching.,
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Chels1424 wrote:
This morning when I was preparing foods for my other 4 babies,,my hands suddenly shaking. Looking into 1 empty bowl. It was arsene's. I can't stop crying. His toys and harnesses are still scattered in my bedroom. I have no guts to clean that up. I even don't have guts to go to my bedroom. He passed away near my bed,on the floor with me n my husband holding him tight. Screaming his name. But he was gone. We drove like a maniac that night to emergency vet clinic,but the vet said he was long gone. The vet try to convince me that my baby gone peacefully. No pain. But still,my heart is aching.,

Mornings will bring fresh tears, all day long will, you’ll cry yourself to sleep many nights. It’s just impossible to have loved so completely and been loved so unconditionally without an ocean of tears and a shattered heart.
My girl also died in my bedroom, at the foot of my bed. I have to walk over that exact spot daily, many times. Her bed is still under mine, tucked away till bedtime as always was. Her daytime bed is in the living room next to her siblings, I see no reason to remove things. She’s my baby. My girls final movements were in my arms held tightly. I’m forever changed. I’m also forever grateful.I thank God I was home. I thank God this beautiful soul came into my life. Doesn’t mean I don’t hurt like hell. I’m sorry you and your husband are going through this along with the lil crew at home. You’re not alone, be extra kind to yourself,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
Chels1424, I am so very sorry for your loss. I understand all too well the overwhelming feeling of loss and heartache. The pain and disbelief the first couple of days is unbelievably difficult to deal with. I hope you continue to post here, we are all on the same painful journey with our grief and we understand what you are going through. Again, I am so sorry.
Quote 0 0
Chels1424
Thank u guys,I feel a bit better now after I write all of my thoughts here. This morning I go for a walk with my husband and our other dogs. Its felt so weird. I ended up crying along the way. We used to walk together. Same track everyday. But now he's gone,every turn remind me of him. But I need to be strong for my other babies. Well,I need them more actually. I don't know what I do without my other dogs. But still,there's a hole in my heart. I love him and miss him so much its hurt.
Quote 0 0
Chels1424
64 days without my baby. and I still weeping. I miss you so much arsene. Its still hurt everytime I come home and there's no more you. No more blonde furs on my clothes. I love you so much. You will forever be missed.
Quote 0 0
ClarasHusband
It's so hard when there are reminders all around.
Quote 0 0