lmoudry62
I love Trixie Mae! I hurt all over, I need her, I'm no one without her
Lisa Moudry
Quote 0 0
anitagilly73
Hi I am new to this forum but so glad I found it.... we lost our beloved doggie gilly jay he was the biggest part of our lifes and had 13 wonderful years with him but the grieve is unbearable and I cry all the time he was the child I never had but the pain hurts real bad, I am so so sorry for your loss of Trixie Mae and I am with you on the sadness of losing our loved ones! We will grieve for as long as it takes no one not anything can make things better only chatting on this site gives a little push to move on an help others who are going through the same thing... losin your pet is worse in my eyes then losing a family member the bond you have is so very special and the love unconditional... keep those fond memories flowin and light a candle as I do always, talk about them just carry on lovin them they may not be with you physically but spiritual they are there watching you and looking out for you... one day we all will be together and that thought gives me hope..... god bless hope this helps a little... Anita xxx
Ajay
Quote 0 0
Lety
The pain is going to get better I promise!! my Baby passed away one week and two days today, I still cry every now and then, but the beautiful memories I have of him makes it all better, God has slowly but surely heal the wounds in my heart.. I am very blessed with having him in my dreams..

Baby mommy misses you very much, Love you!! rest with no more pain and no more suffering in the arms of God.
Lety
Quote 0 0