Crillitch
I don't even know where to start, my husband and I had our perfect little world with our 2 house rabbits, 2 hamsters and our cat. About a month ago one of our rabbits Crunchie who was only 4 passed away, she went very quiet so we took her to the vet, unfortunately that evening when we called to see how she was getting on the vet informed us she passed away, it absolutely broke our hearts, I have never felt grief in my life like it, I spent nights crying over her, I've finally started to come to terms with the fact that she is no longer with us when yesterday morning my neighbour knocked at our door. He had found our cat lying on the side of the road, he had been hit by a car, he was still warm so we took him to the vets and he had already passed! I can't believe we've lost two of our babies so close together! They were both so young and unexpected! I feel absolutely broken! I know it's a long post but I just feel like my family are fed up with me!
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
I am so sorry for your losses. It is so hard to loose them as we love them much. I had to put my dog sadie down because of kidney failure on feb. 18th. This forum is a lifesaver. Everyone here understands what you are going through. Keep talking on the forum. You are not alone. Sending you hugs.
Quote 0 0
Crillitch
Thank you, it's nice to know that I'm not alone. That must have been heartbreaking for you. Thank you again for your message x
Quote 0 0
camunki
my condolences, and yes, 2 pets in such a close time is devastating.

I lost 2 pets last year, one of my dogs Munki on Dec 3rd and my other dog Daizy on Jan 2nd (about 11 months apart) so i do know the awful feeling of losing 2 pets in a close time. My heart still aches, I still cry, the pain does get a tad bit easier as each day goes on....but the missing them part, never goes away.

Please know your rabbit and your Cat are now together, soaring across that sky that we call the Rainbow Bridge, forever watching over you til you meet again.

Cam

Quote 0 0
Bailey15
I am so sorry for your losses. That is so awful to lose your rabbit and then your cat - both so close together.
I lost my little dog, Bailey, a few months back so I can sympathize with the pain you are feeling.
Thinking of you and your sweet pets,
MJ :)
Quote 0 0