Lillymylove Show full post »
Lillymylove
Hi Paul we are doing ok but we are out of sinc with each other, when I,m ok mums not and vice versa, I am fine at work or when I go out to dinner or the movies it’s coming home that’s the worst, I just want to feel her presence but nothing .
I see her little coat and ashes box and I lose it.
I know it will get better over time and I,m making it harder by having everything of hers around but it comforts me as well as reminding me I never want to stop missing her as I feel close when I do.
Take care Paul hope your going ok too.
David 
Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
Thank you for you kind words luckylou hope little popcorn is looking over Lilly we had a bad storm here last night and I wondered if Lilly was safe wherever she is. I miss her terribly
David 
Quote 0 0
LuckyLouWho23
I know that wherever they are both my boys Popcorn and Jack are watching out for your Lilly. I think about the bad storms too when they happen, because Popcorn hated the thunder. Thank you for your message.
Quote 0 0
LuckyLouWho23
Lilly is pretty. She kind of looks like my Jack in the face. What kind of dog is she?
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Dave,
Just dropping by your thread to see how you are doing. I know that the holidays had to be so very difficult without your beautiful Lilly.
I just noticed you had posted the lyrics to "Never Forget" - so sad, so beautiful and so very true.
Thinking of you and hoping you are doing okay,
MJ
Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
Hi Mj hope your well yes I’m missing Lilly so much these days it’s finally hitting me that my little worm is not coming home, we placed her little bag of ashes inside a teddy bear called a bereavement bear it has her birth and death years on one paw and a lovely message to her on the other, I take it to bed and cuddle it.
It does help to have something soft and warm to cuddle again.
Dave
David 
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Dave,
I wanted to drop by and see how you are doing on this "one year anniversary" of losing your sweet Lilly.
I know this day will bring backs many memories of wonderful times shared with her and ultimately the worst heartbreak: having to say good bye. 💔 I do believe we will see our beautiful babies again and I hope that thought can bring you some comfort today.

Your angel dog has made heaven a more beautiful place and she is and always and forever looking over her beloved dad. Your own sweet angel! 🌟

Thinking of you and beautiful Lilly 💖 and sending hugs,

Your friend,
MJ 🤗
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Cheers to Lilly on this one year anniversary!
I know it's a very hard day Dave. I hope you are okay and that you were able to focus on some of the happier times with this sweet baby today although it is a day of remembrance for sure. Lilly's picture is beautiful and I know she was too! Take Care,
Sam
Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
Well it’s been 12 months since Lilly left and I still cry most days, I miss her like it was yesterday I still can’t seem to grasp the fact she’s not coming home, as I have said in previous posts we put her ashes inside a Teddy bear which has be great as we can still cuddle her but it’s nowhere as good as the real thing oh how I miss the real thing.
Thank you too all the people that I have chatted to over the 12 months take dar3 of yourselves Dave
David 
Quote 0 0
CK1991
My heartfelt sympathy on Lilly's first anniversary. It's a tough one I know.
Your pictures of Lilly are very beautiful! Hugs to you!
CK
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Dave,
Thinking of you and Lilly on her 2 year Angelversary. She was such a beautiful little girl and I know that you shared such a special bond! She is remembered. 💖
MJ
Quote 0 0
nosunshine36
Hi David,

I am joining in to remember this very special day and your beloved Lilly!
Blessings,
Sharon

I love the post of Piglet and Pooh, MJ!
Quote 0 0