Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
opus

Reply with quote  #16 
I miss my Jace.

Attached Images
jpeg C7120483-EE04-4658-84D1-B948A3C378CA.jpeg (329.27 KB, 5 views)

In the meantime I hope I can find peace and the support I need to get through this pain.

misav

Reply with quote  #17 
He’s beautiful! I lost my orange tabby on Christmas. I pray they can feel our love for them. My mom told me that grief is all the love we can’t give to them. So true. Blessings to you

Attached Images
jpeg ADF82C02-7AFA-4FF2-9EC0-803147157A66.jpeg (267.15 KB, 2 views)

opus

Reply with quote  #18 
Your orange tabby is precious, Misav. Thank you for your blessings.

In the meantime I hope I can find peace and the support I need to get through this pain.
opus

Reply with quote  #19 

It has been 5 months now that Jace has been gone.

I had a little luggage tag made with his picture on it and I see it at least twice every day.

Jace, I always picture you up in heaven with angel wings on. I hope you are happy there, pain free, with all the treats you want. I hope you are enjoying the sunshine and playing in the grass.

I miss you very much. I am so glad you came to live with me.

One day I hope we will meet again. Much love to you.

Attached Images
jpeg A07FB717-DBD1-4B94-A1A0-3750BB692843.jpeg (767.88 KB, 1 views)

opus

Reply with quote  #20 
It has been over 7 months now since I last held you, Jacey. Tears come to my eyes when I think of losing you. I have new cat companions, Hope and Renn, but of course they have not replaced you in my heart.

A good friend unexpectedly had her pet pass today and I pray for her and her family and that her dog has been welcomed across the rainbow bridge.

Huggs to all.

Will_Never_Forgive_Myself

Reply with quote  #21 
Hi opus,
I read about Jace in your posts. I'm sorry for what happened to him. He was young, too, the same age as my Parker.  You loved Jace very much. I can see by your posts. I'm on 4.5 months and still grieving. I'm glad to see you have new loved ones, Hope and Renn.  Jace will always be with you.  My Parker is always on my mind, all day and all night, I'm still taking baby steps. It's been a long road for me. Peace to you and love to Hope and Renn.  ~ Parker's Mom, Tina
opus

Reply with quote  #22 
Hi Tina,

It still hurts to think about losing Jace. I was just looking at the little luggage tag with his picture that I put on my medication box and it brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you for your kind wishes for me, hope and Renn.

Will_Never_Forgive_Myself

Reply with quote  #23 
Thank you.  It hurts so to speak of Jace and Parker in the past tense.   I'm sorry it still hurts for you.  I hope Jace and Parker are friends and playing at Rainbow Bridge, if there is one.  Wow, if we knew for sure, it would give us so much more hope.  You take care.  Tina - Parker's Mom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.