zeppy2010
I miss my Zeppy.  I wake up each morning crying and go to bed crying.  He was such a good dog.  We loved him with all of our hearts.  He loved to cuddle and lay with us on the couch at night.  He would meet us at the door when we came in and loved hugs.  He was a Rottweiler and he made me feel so safe.  But he also made me feel so loved.  We lost him on 3/12/10.  He had cancer and fell the night before on the stairs.  My husband had to take him in alone and I feel so guilty.  I wasn't able to say goodbye to him.  I just want to lay with him one more day.  My husband did not get his ashes and the only thing I have is his collar and blanket which I sleep with every night.  I miss him so much.  When will it stop hurting so much?  I feel so lonely.  We have anothe dog and she wanders the house all day and night looking for him.  She won't eat and lays on his blanket with me.  I just hope someday I can see him again and tell him how sorry I am for not being there at his final moment.  I'm so sorry Zeppy.  I love you and miss you with all of my heart and soul.

Mommy
Quote 0 0
JoeysMom
Dear Zeppy's mom~
Please accept my deepest sympathies for your loss. I lost my little guy to cancer on March 9. I'm still counting the good "minutes" per day; hopefully they will turn into hours, then days, etc. The pain is still so fresh.
This forum has been a life-saver for me~ so many compassionate people who are experiencing the same grief, yet reaching out to help others along this path of sorrow. When you have a chance, post some pictures of Zeppy so we can all see him. What kind of furbaby was he?
OXOXOX Catherine (Joey's mom)

Quote 0 0