Forum

Author   Comment  

Reply with quote  #1 
One week ago today since I had to have my little Henry put to sleep. I am so broken. I am physically sick with the pain of his loss. He is in my every thought every minute of the day. It's hard to even sleep. It still seems so surreal. I keep thinking he's just gone awhile but will be back and then I can kiss and hug him.
I am beside myself with grief and pain and don't know what to do. Today at 3pm was so hard because that's the exact time one week ago that my little boy closed his eyes for the last time. He was such a good boy.
catiebee

Reply with quote  #2 
Oh Carol! I'm so, so sorry about your baby boy Henry. I know it has been completely heart rending to lose him. The shock can last a long time and the early stages of grief are just horrendous. My heart goes out to you very, very much.

I hope it will help you to be here, to connect with others who understand and to write about things. People here are very compassionate and completely understand your pain. 

Be extra gentle with yourself while your grief is so raw.

Reply with quote  #3 
catiebee
Thankyou so much. And most definitely.. being here has offered tremendous support . I am finding it very hard to cope yes.. but I certainly take comfort from the wonderful people in this forum.
I don't know what I would have done otherwise. To be able to connect with souls who are going through the same thing is next to lifesaving.
Thankyou Catiebee and all.
Carol
Gentlegiant

Reply with quote  #4 
Dear 155,
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Henry, which like my own of our beautiful boy Wally, is very recent.
Yes it is early days, but I am hopeful that over time the heaviness in our hearts will lighten.  We will  never forget them of course, or miss their presence any less than we do at this moment, but we will have healed enough to cope better and rather than cry tears of sorrow, cry tears of joy as we remember them with fondness.  I believe this is what they would want for us, to remember them (honoring their memories) and being the happy people they grew to love so deeply till the very end. 
Hugs to you xx

Hortenzia

Reply with quote  #5 
I am so so sorry for your loss. I'm also finding it very hard to cope with the sudden passing of my cat. He was my everything. I'm sure Henry was yours, too. I'm certain they're both waiting for us on the rainbow bridge.

Reply with quote  #6 
Gentlegiant
I am so truly sorry about your boy Wally.
I thank you so much for your words also.
I know that my Henry would want me to be happy. He was always beside me when he sensed any sadness putting his little paw on my face. He didn't like to see me upset so I completely realize that trying to feel better is what would be an honoring tribute to him.
Thankyou and take best of care
Carol

Reply with quote  #7 
Hortenzia
Oh I'm very sorry on the loss of your dear cat. Yes it is very hard isn't it. A horrible thing for all of us to go through.
The Rainbow Bridge is one thing we most certainly have to look forward to when our time comes.
You take care my dear.
Hortenzia

Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you so much. It is indeed something to look forward to. You please take care of yourself as well.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.