LilyOreosmom
For some reason this month has been almost as bad as the first weeks when Oreo left me . I keep regretting sooo much and I just want to hold him in my arms one last time to tell him I’m sorry for not paying much attention to him during his last month I never expected him to leave me so fast and suddenly . My anxiety levels have totally gone up a lot I keep getting panic attacks and anxiety attacks. And I keep worrying about my other cats what if they are sick too and leave suddenly they are only 1 year younger than him and he was 3 and then I start think of seeing them suffer like he did my mind is just beating myself up with nightmares of them all next to each other suffering  then I think of seeing their limp bodies too and I’ve been just so scared I can’t handle to lose another one of my babies they were a little cute clan of 3 now they are 2 and i fear if one more leaves the other will not be able to handle it either so they might reject eating and leave me too. Sorry for venting on here with my silly things I worry about 
Quote 0 0
summerinosaka

For some reason this month has been almost as bad as the first weeks when Oreo left me . I keep regretting sooo much and I just want to hold him in my arms one last time to tell him I’m sorry for not paying much attention to him during his last month I never expected him to leave me so fast and suddenly . My anxiety levels have totally gone up a lot I keep getting panic attacks and anxiety attacks. And I keep worrying about my other cats what if they are sick too and leave suddenly they are only 1 year younger than him and he was 3 and then I start think of seeing them suffer like he did my mind is just beating myself up with nightmares of them all next to each other suffering  then I think of seeing their limp bodies too and I’ve been just so scared I can’t handle to lose another one of my babies they were a little cute clan of 3 now they are 2 and i fear if one more leaves the other will not be able to handle it either so they might reject eating and leave me too. Sorry for venting on here with my silly things I worry about 
Please, do not reduce your feelings to the likes of silliness. This forum is here for you to express how you feel. With no judgment attached. 

Regarding the loss of Oreo... I’m so sorry to hear that he parted with you so soon. Don’t blame yourself for his passing. Sometimes we can lack attentiveness towards pets because we can assume nothing will go wrong. And I don’t blame us for thinking that way. It seems a lot more normal to never think about these things rather than to surround our daily thoughts with them. I had two of my cats pass away from sickness recently. Their departures were only a month apart... and I can’t help but worry about the health of my other cats, as well. I’ve been keeping closer watch on them. I suggest you pay pretty good attention to your kitties too, since knowing they’re okay eases the paranoia. Are your babies eating? Are they drinking well? Have they had any checkups recently? If they aren’t, you could very well force feed them and forcefully hydrate them. If you’d like some help with that you’re more than welcome to message me. I have a bit of experience with caring for sickly babies...

I really don’t blame you for having nightmares and anxiety attacks... it’s so hard to go on without our sweethearts. I cried for days and never slept after my kitten died. 

I’m sure you’ll see Oreo again some day. I’m certain of it. He’s resting in heaven and enjoying himself... and he’s waiting for you patiently. Is there a way for you to memorialize him? You could make a garden for him, you could frame photos of him, you could draw him or make a craft to resemble him... Anything you do for the sake of remembering him is good enough. 

I’m planning on making a garden with my mom for my babies that I lost. I have a lot of ideas for it. 

Oreo loved you and he still loves you. I’m sure you feel the same way about him. I hope only the best comes to you. May this year and many more years treat you kindly from now on... I’m hoping the same for myself.

Dream little one! You can run and jump and climb again! For always! Dream little one, and I will dream with you.
Quote 1 0