animal_qwackers
TRIBUTE_13.jpg 

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Kirbysmom
This is beautiful! What a wonderful day it will be when we are reunited with our sweet babies! 
Rhonda [image]
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
That was so touching...  Love that last sentence!
Hugs from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Thank you Wendy for sharing this beautiful poem, it brought me to tears and so touched my heart, especially the last sentence. I live for the day when I will be able to hold my Jasper once again, I live for the day when this ache in my heart will finally go away, I live for the day when I will be able to look at his dear little face once again. I really needed something to hold onto today, and I so loved this sweet little message of hope.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thank you for the comments on my post. Your feedback is truly appreciated. We all live for that day when we will be reunited with our beloved friends once again, never to be separated. Boy, what a reunion that will be. So far, I'll have 7 cats and 3 dogs to cuddle, kiss, and make a fuss over, probably more by the time I shuffle off my mortal coil, unless I go before the ones I've got now, or may get in future. Whatever way, I will most definitely be in Paradise with all my fur babies once again.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Julia_Loves_McCartney
Thanks for sharing! What a nice poem! Each little thing like this helps.

~I love you eternally, McCartney boy~

You can visit my kitty McCartney's Rainbow Bridge Memorial here: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/residents/MCCAR001/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
tramseyer
I saved this one.  It reminds me where my girl is, and I know she's safe, healthy, whole, protected, having a blast, and definitely loved - and it's hopeful even though I selfishly want her here right now with me.  

Mornings are the worst for me. I am so used to Heidi sleeping by or with me, and sometimes I catch myself waking up for her bark when she wanted to come up with me. 

Miss you my sweet Heidi Ho - see you when I get home! 

Love, 
Mommy
Quote 0 0
loft2111

Tears are flowing for me.  "I'll be the first face you see when you get here" I just imagined the day with my beautiful LM running towards me with his ears flopping up and down to greet me.  Thank you for posting this.

Quote 0 0
jaschutz
I loved this. I always say that no matter how many animals I have waiting for me in Heaven, I want London to lead the pack and see her smiling face as she sprints towards me. I cannot wait.
Jamie

You can visit London's memorial at:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/LONDO001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Ditto, Tears flowing but , thanks a bunch for sharing
We all just want to know they are OKAY!!!
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0