spiritdog Show full post »
Sadie206
Wonderful movie and pretty dog!!
Quote 0 0
spiritdog
Thank you Sadie, he was all I had.
"People disappoint, dogs never do" - spiritdog

"You MUST be your pets ADVOCATE, if it doesn't feel right walk away." - spiritdog
Quote 0 0
spiritdog
Bump

"You MUST be your pets ADVOCATE, if it doesn't feel right walk away." - spiritdog
Quote 0 0
Momma2Max
very nicely put together...
Kara
Quote 0 0
spiritdog
Bumping this back up for all to see him. A celebration of
Sidekicks life.

It's been a wee bit over a month now, and I still want him BACK.

Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
I love the movie of sidekick he was so pretty, I am sorry for your loss, I lost my little ppm her name was Sadie, and she loved for 8 years, to short of time with me but I am so glad she was mine, she was my baby and my soulmate. I miss her sooooo much. You take care and god bless
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Olive227
Spiritdog,
Oh honey.... I am just bawling. Sidekick, you were something else lil' buddy! What a great tribute. I've really wanted to put one together for my lil' Olive. Even before we lost her, I knew I wanted something to put together a video tribute to her. She was blind from birth and dealt with it SO remarkably that I was constantly cam-ing her. She taught us so very much, just the fact that she RAN so much. Unable to see a thing in front of her, but she was fearless. She knew the layout of the house and the yard so well that running was no more an obstacle than it was for my 2 sighted dogs. Olive and Sidekick look like they were just about the same size.
I'm so so sorry for your loss. Beautiful video of your little angel. I'll be thinking of you and praying you find some peace.
Sincerely
Suzie

Oh Olive... Please don't go.
I'll eat you up I love you so.
Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar
thanks for sharing your beaufiful boy sidekick, what a sweetie. I lost my little pom she was sweet too, she was my baby and soulmate, and I miss her sooooo much, I had her for 8 wonderful years, her name was Sadie and she was one of a kind. she was a red sable she was so beautiful. I just wish I could hold her just one more time, and feel her soft fur. you take care, sadiesmommy
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
spiritdog
Bumping this back up. Sidekick has been gone for 5 months now, I still cry every day. If you watch the video it would help me, as it keeps him alive and remembered, good Beatles tune as well. Leave a comment or "like" also.
I miss him so........

Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
I watched this again. It is so moving. Dear Sidekick. I just can't find the words tonight, I'm choked. I know how you love him and miss him. And you have one of the biggest hearts I've ever known, for your kindness to the stray cats around where you live, even through all your pain and grieving. And your wish to help a poor dog who needed support.
All my love,
Sylvia
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
spiritdog
Thank you so much Sylvia. I made it upbeat like he was/is.
I so miss that happy spirit.

Quote 0 0