JaspersMom
Jasper, I loved you the moment I met you, I loved you before I met you, and I will love you forever and a day.

Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
JaspersMom
Thank you for sharing this beautiful tribute
The tears fell harder with each frame, how does one finally accept and them let them go?
I can't imagine it yet will I ever ...

Peace to you and your beloved Jasper

Diana and Bee
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Hi, JaspersMom,

Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful video. I cried as soon as I saw the first beautiful cat, then read the words, and the tears became heavier when I heard the music. The tune, 'Amazing Grace', is a favourite of mine, and was also a favourite of my late father. This particular rendition, played on bagpipes, is one I could never forget, as it was the piece I chose to have played at the end of my father's funeral as his coffin was being carried out of the church ready to be buried with my mother who had died only 14 months previous. Both my father and I love the bagpipes and every time I hear this particular interpretation I sob, as it is so emotive. My father was an animal lover, so I saw this video as a sign from him. I am sure he will be looking after my babies until I get to where they are.

Coupled with this fact, and the tribute to your wonderful boy, Jasper, all in all it has been a teary morning. I know how much Jasper meant to you, how much he was loved, how much he loved you. I know that soon, it will be that terrible first anniversary for you when you had to say farewell to your wonderful bundle of joy. I fully understand how emotional you still feel, how the longing never goes away. Jasper was truly a gorgeous cat, bringing light, love, and meaning to your world. The heartbreak when they leave us is sometimes more than we can bear.

Thanks once more for such a thought provoking video. I will watch it again later when more tears will freely flow. My kind thoughts are with you and the wondrous Jasper (he can have some big cuddles too).

Take care.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Diana, thank you so much for your very kind words about this beautiful tribute, and my tears also fell harder with each frame. I really do not know how one finally reaches acceptance, I honestly feel as though my sadness and sense of such deep loss will continue until the day I am reunited with my precious boy again. It seems to me as though our dear little ones make such a difference in our life, and when we have to say goodbye, their absence just leaves such a sadness and emptiness that even time can never fully heal. I really appreciate your writing and your support, we are all walking this journey of grief together, and it so helps to know that we do not have to walk it alone. Peace and Blessings to you and your beautiful Bee, from me and my dear Jasper.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
JaspersMom,
I so agree with all you said , maybe we try and distract ourselves at times so we can carry out the functions and obligations of daily life but the absence and pain is always 'waiting in the wings'
Some days maybe because I'm worn out and less strong it hits me head on. And that's been happening a lot lately

Perhaps what we need to come to terms with and accept is that this is our new reality. And our relationship is with our memories until we can join our darlings
I have to think your beautiful Jasper and my Bee would be glad we Are not alone and do have others to walk this journey with
Thank-you so much for listening to me, sharing your stories , again for the wonderful video and and for your support
It really really does make a tremendous difference

I'll be thinking warm thoughts of you and your Jasper when I watch the video again
I am starting to think that tears are the bodies way of healing itself , removing the pain and toxins caused by our tremendous losses

Please take care , I hope you have the best day possible
Diana and her Bee

Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
That was beautiful.  Everyone is so right about all they posted, how do we let them go?  We don't, or at least I know I won't.  The tears flow, and that beautiful tribute brought many.  I cherish the tears, though, it somehow makes me feel closer to my girl.  Thanks again...  Hugs to you from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Jaspers Mom, What a beautifully done tribute for your lovely Jasper!
I think it surely echo's the feelings many of us have in a poetic, profound way!! How do we let them go? It is saying good-bye to pure LOVE!!  Thank-you for sharing, I appreciated it.

Dali's mom, I appreciate what you said about feeling closer to your girl when the tears flow. I feel the same way. Those tears seem to redefine the memory of Coco for me. They bring back to the heart the pure essence of what they are, and what we love and miss about them, at least for me. As Dianna mentioned, perhaps there is a small measure of healing in those tears.

Sincerely.......... Andrea, Coco's Mom
Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Wendy, thank you so very much for your kind words of support in response to this beautiful tribute. I also have always loved the song Amazing Grace, and the bagpipes rendition is a favorite of mine too. I do believe it was a sign from your father that he is now taking care of your precious babies until you get there.

Yes, my one year mark of saying goodbye to my boy is fast approaching, and I am not sure how I am going to deal with it, I suppose I will just try to make it through. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday that my world changed forever, and other times it feels like an eternity since that devastating night when I lost the little light of my life. While I was watching this video with tears streaming down my face, I could so feel Jasper's presence, I could feel him so very close to me. and even though I could not reach out and touch him, I know without a doubt, that he was there.

I loved your words about Jasper bringing so much love, light, and meaning to my world. that meant so much to me that you can see his bright and shining spirit. Your posts are always so comforting, and filled with the love you have for your dear ones, and filled with such compassion for all of us, when you yourself are hurting, and going through the same sadness and grief. You really do understand, and I only hope that you are finding the peace and comfort in the days ahead that your words so often bring to all of us, thank you so much, blessings to you and your beautiful Gonzo and Solly, from me and my best boy Jasper.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Dalidog, you are so right when you ask how do we let them go, and then you answer, we don't. I know I will never let my Jasper go, if it means I cry everyday for the rest of my life, so be it, he will stay right here in my broken heart. I know what you mean about the tears actually connecting us to our little ones, it is so true, sometimes in my darkest moments when the tears start to fall, and the unreleniting sadness surrounds me, I feel closer to my boy than ever.

This heart of mine will never heal, I know this, my world will never the be the same, I know this, but it is alright, because I  would not want it to be same, part of me is missing, and nothing will ever be the same until I am with my boy once again, my world is changed forever, and I know you can relate to this. Thank you so much for writing, you really do understand, and so many of your words in your posts are so true and echo my own feelings and emotions ... when you love deep, you grieve deep, nothing could have ever prepared me for the depth of this sadness. Hugs to you and your beautiful Dali, from me and my best boy Jasper.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Andrea, thank you so much for your kind words in response to this beautiful video. When I first watched it with  tears running down my face, it really touched my heart. Your words are so true, how letting go would be like saying goodbye to pure love. I know that Jasper will never leave my heart, but I cannot wait for the day when I will be able to hold him, and once I have him back in my arms, I will never ever let him go again. I know you understand, as I know how much you must miss your beautiful girl ... peace and blessings to you and Coco, from me and Jasper.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Diana, your words ring so true about how we go about the business of our daily lives, but the absence and pain is always waiting in the wings. I do think your Bee and my Jasper would be so happy to know that we do not have to go through this alone, and I can just imagine they are best friends at the bridge by now, and are most likely bragging about their moms and how very much they are loved. Thank you so very much for your kind words, for sharing your stories about your precious Bee with us, and for just being so understanding and compassionate in the midst of your own sadness and grief, it really does make such a difference, and I so appreciate it. I hope you are doing well and that you are finding some peace and comfort in the days ahead that your words always bring to me and others on this forum, we all so need to keep hope and faith in our hearts, thank you again for helping us to do just that ... hugs to you and Bee, from me and Jasper.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
What an amazing....beautiful...inspiring video Jasper's mom! Thank you so much. It gave me courage tonight.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Mistysmama, I am so glad that this video gave you courage, it is just so heartfelt and inspiring. I know Jasper made me a better person, and the legacy he left behind is one of pure love. He changed my life and my world, and I am so blessed to have found him, and he is tucked away safely in my heart now and forever, until we are together once again. Thank you so much for writing, your kind words are always so comforting and filled with the love and the deep bond you have with your Misty ... I have that same connection with my Jasper, how wonderful that we can hold onto the love like a little light, I love those beautiful words on your posts. I am holding on and never letting go of the light, the love, and the precious memories my sweet boy left behind. Hugs to you and Misty, from me and Jasper.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0