nmdziedzic
We lost our 1 year old boxer over the weekend.  We were not expecting him to go so soon and had him in the vet for a surgery to remove a blockage caused by eating a foreign object.  It was the hardest thing we had ever had to experience, and witness as he passed.  We will always love our first dog who was taken far to early.  RIP Tucker 4-6-2015 - 5-7-2016IMG_0374.JPG 
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
AWWw so young.

Did he die during surgery or recovery?

So sorry for your loss.  What a pretty dog.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
et61
What a beautiful dog I am so sorry for the loss of your baby my heart goes out to you such a young age
Quote 0 0
nmdziedzic
Thank you.  He passed during recovery not long after the surgery at the vet.  It was very hard seeing him in such a bad state, and I am still in disbelief
Quote 0 0
camunki
oooh my gosh, i am so sorry about Tucker.....and yes, he was so young, just a pup.........please know you are not alone as all of us here have lost a beloved pet/family member. I love every picture above that you posted, such a handsome boy. My heart goes out to you...

Cam

Quote 0 0
Sammi_Jo
nmdziedzic wrote:
We lost our 1 year old boxer over the weekend.  We were not expecting him to go so soon and had him in the vet for a surgery to remove a blockage caused by eating a foreign object.  It was the hardest thing we had ever had to experience, and witness as he passed.  We will always love our first dog who was taken far to early.  RIP Tucker 4-6-2015 - 5-7-2016IMG_0374.JPG 
Sorry for your loss. Nothing anyone can say will lessen the pain, but it does help that people care. The best advise I think I can give is to face the grief head on. look at pictures, talk about your dog to everyone, you will find even strangers who will feel your pain. today is 2 weeks ago I love my sammi jo, and she died at the Vet. What a great looking dog you had...
Steven
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
So sorry about Tucker, such a beautiful boy, and much too young . Please know that everyone here understands your grief right now. Its so hard trying to come to terms with such a devastating loss, but this forum helped me so much after losing my dog 5 months ago, so come here as often as you feel. Take care.
                                                    Hugs, Jackie 

J Taylor
Quote 0 0