Sadiesmom061308
I am missing you so. Nothing makes me feel better right now. Nights and mornings are the hardest. You helped me through all my heartaches. I don't know how to get through anything it seems without you. I am praying for peace for all who have lost a beloved fur baby.
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
All of us here are wishing the same for you.  I had a total melt down myself this morning and I lost my baby at Thanksgiving last year, so there is no time limit for these things.  I understand exactly how you are feeling.

Sending you big hugs.
Birthday photo.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Big hugs Sadiesmom,  sometimes the loss just comes up again and really hits you. Its 12 weeks for me today, and just when you think its getting a bit easier, it knocks you back right down to that awful day.
   Sending peace to all of us here, going through these painful times. 
                                  Jackie. x
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Thanks so much "beaglemomma". You are very kind and thoughtful I can tell by your posts. I wish we all could have met for happier times. I am so thankful for your support and being able to be on this forum.
Sending hugs. We all miss our babies. Great picture of your baby.
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Thanks so much Jackie for your kind words. I know how hard it is for all of us. Sending you hugs .
Quote 0 0
BrianG
Sadiesmom061308 wrote:
I am missing you so. Nothing makes me feel better right now. Nights and mornings are the hardest. You helped me through all my heartaches. I don't know how to get through anything it seems without you. I am praying for peace for all who have lost a beloved fur baby.

HUGS ..... Sadiesmom

Brian
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Thanks Brian.
Hugs to you as well.
Quote 0 0
stellasMOM
Sadies mom, wishing you peace as you walk this difficult journey of grief. I am 9 weeks in and wish I had the magic words for you. Be kind to yourself and know that we all care and understand!

Peace and light.

((hugs))  Stella's mom
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Stella's mom. Thanks for your kind words. I wish you peace as well. Sending you hugs
Quote 0 0