bullymomma Show full post »
HB
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  The pain is at times unbearable and the grief totally overwhelming.  I will keep you in my prayers.  You took amazing care of him - he was lucky to have you.  I too lost my beautiful dog yesterday and am heartbroken and empty.  I know with time we will heal but it is a slow and painful process.  I just found this site and do think it helps to vent and just cry and scream out to others who know your pain and care. 
HB
Quote 0 0
bullymomma
I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers! It is very hard. Time heals all I suppose. I think the best thing is to just remember their life and the memories you have!
I love my dear sweet babies! <3
Quote 0 0
Ryleyroo
I'm so glad to have found this site. Our English Bulldog of 7 years passed away this evening at 9. I have never lost anyone close to me or a pet before. This is so hard, I haven't stopped crying and I can't sleep :( I'm so sorry to hear about herschel, I'm just glad our babies aren't sick anymore!
Quote 0 0
bullymomma
I am so sorry to hear about your baby. My English Bulldog is 2 and sick with kidney failure. :( It's the worst feeling losing a pet. As days go I miss him terribly. At the same time after watching him that night before he died I realized he was in pain and it was the worst feeling not being able to do anything about it. :( I hope you find closure. I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I love my dear sweet babies! <3
Quote 0 0