gcarranza
On july 29th my little sweetie pie was killed by another dog while being boarded at our local vet office. I am so heartbroken, she would have been 12 yrs old on july 11th. I cant stop hurting, I cry, I'm sad everyday. I dont know if i can recover. Teahs adopted brother Rocky died just 5 weeks before her accident, we had to put him down he wasnt eating and was in so much pain. I'm not getting used to this new normal, it's just me and my husband and it's so sad and lonely. Will I ever be ok again?
Quote 0 0
creole54
gcarranza wrote:
On july 29th my little sweetie pie was killed by another dog while being boarded at our local vet office. I am so heartbroken, she would have been 12 yrs old on july 11th. I cant stop hurting, I cry, I'm sad everyday. I dont know if i can recover. Teahs adopted brother Rocky died just 5 weeks before her accident, we had to put him down he wasnt eating and was in so much pain. I'm not getting used to this new normal, it's just me and my husband and it's so sad and lonely. Will I ever be ok again?

I'm so so sorry for your tragic loss.  The short answer is YES, you will be ok eventually.  Will you ever stop feeling their loss?  No, probably not.  But I think we will eventually reach a point that we can function and keep going, even though right now there are times when I think I don't even want to.  
Teri Milbourn
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am so sorry for your tragic loss of adorable Teah and your loss of sweet Rocky. It is normal to feel sad and lonely but it will get easier over time. I am sure Teah and Rocky brought you a lot of joy during their lives and they wouldn't want you to be unhappy. In time I hope happy memories of Teah and Rocky bring you comfort.

There are may people here who understand your pain, so please feel free to share feelings, pictures and stories of Teah and Rocky.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0